1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
Yea, and they are probably financing (along with COMMUNIST CHINA) Antifa and BLM. Two of the leaders of BLM said they were trained Marxists. You know, liberals who do things wrong have a tendency to think conservatives do the same thing. Russia gave millions to the Clinton foundation (remember pay for play). So who was benefiting from Russia. It surely hasn't been Trump. MAGA.

·
Registered
11,065 Posts
Wow, big news: The Taliban is, or was trying to kill U.S soldiers and the Russians are and have been plotting against us and our military.

Well now, maybe President Trump should park a couple of Tridents out there and blast the Ruskies off the face of the Earth. That should square him with the NY Times and the Wall St. Urinal.

While we're at it. we might as well do our best to blacken and incinerate the source of this stinking virus. Pay back should be a real female dog (Pilousy).

·
Registered
4,872 Posts
This was from the fake news New York Times. Several other sources said Russia, Taliban, and the US intelligence say this was not true. Fake News again to make Trump look bad. Liberal swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Honestly, I would not doubt it one bit as it has been tried before, we were the cause of their, the Russians, loss in Afghanistan, so I would expect a little payback. Even Saddam sent many agents out with suitcases full of cash to pay for US lives. But the Taliban don't need much encouragement, they are willing to do it without pay. But now that talks have been going on, they may just stand down until the US is out.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Rep. Jim Jordan
@jim_Jordan
·
Jun 29
The same people who “broke” the Russia hoax story now expect us to believe their reporting on President Trump ignoring bounties on American troops?

Don’t think so!

We hold these truths to be self-evident: all men and women are created, by the, you know the, you know the thing.

– Joe Biden

Botching US Declaration of Independence quote.

You ever been to a caucus?…No you haven’t. You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier.

– Joe Biden

To young female voter.

If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.

– Joe Biden

To African-American radio host Charlamagne Tha God.

When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television and didn’t just talk about the princes of greed. He said, ‘Look, here’s what happened.’

– Joe Biden

In interview with CBS News, September 2008. However, Herbert Hoover and not Roosevelt was president during the 1929 Wall Street Crash and television didn’t exist and was still experimental

.His mom lived in Long Island for 10 years or so, god rest her soul, and, er, although she’s, wait – your mom’s still alive. It was your dad [who] passed. God bless her soul. I gotta get this straight.

– Joe Biden

About Irish Taoiseach (Prime Minister) Brian Cowen in 2010.

Uh, uh, Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up, Chuck, let ’em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about.

– Joe Biden

To wheelchair-bound Missouri state senator, Charles Graham, September 9, 2008.

your lucky if biden knows the planet we are on.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Who exactly made the accusations that Trump ignored intell on this recent Russian story? Yosemite Sam Bolton?
.TM7

·
Registered
163 Posts
If anyone here believes that our soldiers are safe whenever they go out on patrol needs to wake up because that is just a dream. They are targets and knew they would be when they signed on.

This bounty BS is just that, more BS. What will Biden or Pelosi come up with next?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts