Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried one of these scopes. I have seen a 4-16X for sale and have heard that the World Class line is decent. I plan to put it on a 17HMR and 22 Mag.

·
Registered
656 Posts
In my opinion, the World Class is Tasco's best model. But if you have problems with it, the scope will not be covered under it's warranty. Since Tasco went out of business and Bushnell bought them, they will not cover the warranty on the "Tasco" scopes.

·
Administrator
26,192 Posts
Hey Jon.

Notice we "finally" got the banner up? How do you like it? Sorry for the delay. Lots of technical problems on Matt's end in addition to his other work.

Now feel free to jump in any time on these threads and also to pitch your wares to the folks as you see fit.

GB

·
Registered
71 Posts
Airgun Scope

Believe it or not, I have found that Airgun Scopes are most part very good scopes to put on rimfires. But, not the other way around. When an airgun is fired, there are two reciols. Due to the way the pnuematic cylinder works, there is both a forward and a rearward recoil. Alot of normal .22 scopes can't hold up over long time useage. I would not hesitate to put an airgun scope on a rimfire gun. Although Tasco is no longer around, and there will be no warrenty coverage, the Pro series line of scopes is hard to beat if you can't or don't want to afford the big names. :grin:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Airgun Scope

Believe it or not, I have found that Airgun Scopes are most part very good scopes to put on rimfires. But, not the other way around. When an airgun is fired, there are two reciols. Due to the way the pnuematic cylinder works, there is both a forward and a rearward recoil. Alot of normal .22 scopes can't hold up over long time useage. I would not hesitate to put an airgun scope on a rimfire gun. Although Tasco is no longer around, and there will be no warrenty coverage, the World Class series line of scopes is hard to beat if you can't or don't want to afford the big names. :grin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts