Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any first-hand info on the Taurus Millennium 9 mm?? I saw one in a local shop and it appears to be a well made piece and is the right size for a carry gun. The owner of the shop whom I have know for sometime and would not be prone to BS-ing someone (at least I think not) said it is a well made gun and they have had no reports on problems. He said it carrys 10 rounds and also that a S & W (the model escapes me at the moment) would fit the Taurus and give you 15 round capacity, if you think you need that much. I know it is not a Kimber or a Kahr but the price was reasonable and the trigger wasn't bad on it at all. The gun seemed well made from what I could tell. Would you guys consider this gun to be a good investment or should I take a pass and save my $$$ and go for one from the big boys???? Give me a post back as I do rely on all the knowledge that is on GB's forum. Thanks. :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
I always shoot a firearm before I buy if I'm unfamiliar with the construction/capability of a certain model.
my buddy let me shoot his pt 92,and I loved it and bought one for my wife:)
the taurus pt 945 is nearly the same style construction etc,and I found a great deal so I felt comfortable making this purchase.
try renting one at the range and see how it feels and how it shoots.
I have not heard many great things about the taurus compact semis,so to be sure before spending your hard earned cash,put it through its paces.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts