Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tell me about the ULSH guns

I loved my 20 guage USH, But it was way to heavy. Whos got one of the new light weight 20 guage slug guns. & how they shooting. Do you like them. I may be wanting one for next year. Ive got an extra frame & stock just need the barrel. Any reviews on these yet

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Re: Tell me about the ULSH guns

Even though I don't have any issues with my USH's weight without the piece of steel in the butt I may shorten the barrel to 20 or 21 inches. I also want to move the sling swivel stud a bit further forward on the forend. This should make it a bit handier but kick some more.

·
Premium Member
4,595 Posts

I have had mine for a couple of seasons now and have had no issues not a whole lot to say other than they are a lot lighter than the USH and carry the mule kick to prove it. Accuracy is the same no complaints from me. Kurt

·
Registered
233 Posts

rickt300 said:
Even though I don't have any issues with my USH's weight without the piece of steel in the butt I may shorten the barrel to 20 or 21 inches. I also want to move the sling swivel stud a bit further forward on the forend. This should make it a bit handier but kick some more.
I had one cut down to 20" and it's now my favorite slug gun ever! I also had it flutted and teflon coated. I took the weight out of the butt also and now its MUCH lighter than in stock form!!!

·
Premium Member
1,446 Posts

PHATINJUN said:
I have had mine for a couple of seasons now and have had no issues not a whole lot to say other than they are a lot lighter than the USH and carry the mule kick to prove it. Accuracy is the same no complaints from me. Kurt
Kurt, are you the only that has one? Does it have the new style rifling?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts