Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,043 Posts
Ed that looks like TOO MUCH fun ! nice linstock and firing table too ....

did you hit anything ? :eek:

It looks great !

gary

·
Premium Member
3,949 Posts
El Caz,
A truly handsome coupling of brass & wood. I agree that its a fathers duty to provide the best education for his children that's possible, but you've also got to reward yourself every once in a while. ;D
I see that your trying to ventilate bull's eyes. Be forewarned: There's the possibility that you might become obsessed with this activity. If someone had told me around four years ago that I would become addicted with trying to hit a target with a round ball fired out of a short smoothbore barrel that was shaped like a cannon, I would have called them nuts. :D

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Boom J, thanks.. As your know with my two kids now in college my play money is already spent :'(.. So I just felt is was a good time to reward myself.. After receiving my new prize I had no regrets ;D.. Yes, I do believe I also will become obsessed to ventilate the bull's eyes with this short smoothbore cannon. Although a mighty task, what kind of fun would it be if she just sat on a desk or a shelf in my home office.. Now thats nuts. ::)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts