Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
23,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didn't say much when Governor Abbott went to see convicted armed robbery George Floyd's family in Houston.
I believe it undermined Texas L.E. and Texas didn't kill George Floyd, Minnesota killed him.

Now this little political weasel from Texas just issued mandatory mask wearing enforcement with fines.
SigHiel!

·
22,251 Posts
dammed oil flakes! Even our "snow flake" liberal governor hasn't gone that far. Seems some should concern themselves with there own back yard and take care of there own short commings instead of worrying about whats going on is someone elses state! About like a state wanting government tax money to build a wall to keep Mexicans out when they have one of the most generous welfare systems available to them when they do get across!

·
Registered
495 Posts
sadly, our mayor in indianapolis has issued a similar edict, and his commentary on the order sounds like it is intended to extend in perpetuity. needless to say, i'm mad, but not suprised. to call our mayor a weasel is an insult to weasels!!!!

·
Registered
265 Posts
If masks work so well, why don't they give them to prisoners rather then release them from prison?
.TM77

·
Registered
782 Posts
They've even got a mask just for Texans
sheep.jpg

·
24,482 Posts
If masks work so well, why don't they give them to prisoners rather then release them from prison?
.TM77
Carful TM7, you said "then" rather than "than". Don't let old scar see that he will come after you lol.

·
Premium Member
9,715 Posts
Is it time to boog yet?

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
Next thing you know they will require you to cover your genitals when in public... How draconian!!!!!

We should boycott all places which have a sign "no shirt, no shoes, no service"!!!! Walk in naked and demand to be served, what is this Russia!!!! It is my Patriotic RIGHT to go naked...!

·
23,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
.TM77
That's a damm good question TM

·
Registered
6,996 Posts
dammed oil flakes! Even our "snow flake" liberal governor hasn't gone that far. Seems some should concern themselves with there own back yard and take care of there own short commings instead of worrying about whats going on is someone elses state! About like a state wanting government tax money to build a wall to keep Mexicans out when they have one of the most generous welfare systems available to them when they do get across!

I swear, you just make this too easy.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Maybe masks would help.

/www.foxnews.com/us/texas-highest-number-coronavirus-cases-recorded-since-pandemic

·
23,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Went to Walmart this morning. No mask, no entry.

·
Registered
4,024 Posts

Same here. I think it is ok for a business to make rules to follow, such as no mask no service but the state has no business ordering us to do a fugging thing. Abbott is catching some real crap over his edict. When he first ran he was all about reducing property taxes and I haven't seen any of that yet. Screwm.

·
23,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Same here. I think it is ok for a business to make rules to follow, such as no mask no service but the state has no business ordering us to do a fugging thing. Abbott is catching some real crap over his edict. When he first ran he was all about reducing property taxes and I haven't seen any of that yet. Screwm.
Yeah, the door man said they can't stop anyone from going in, just request.

I'll wear the mask, for a while, but I don't agree with it.

·
Registered
11,970 Posts
Next thing you know they will require you to cover your genitals when in public... How draconian!!!!!
We should boycott all places which have a sign "no shirt, no shoes, no service"!!!! Walk in naked and demand to be served, what is this Russia!!!! It is my Patriotic RIGHT to go naked...!
That is the same analogistic attitude that made slavery so successful till some fought back but no, if the government says crap you had better drop your pants and squat or your paranoia will kill you.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts