Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,530 Posts
Well thanks pal! ;D I gots to have me my coffee in the mornin'! 'specially if I'm just sitting around.

And I'm sitting 'cause I can't hunt, honey-do's a-waitin. :( Can't ride my bike... same reason, besides, it's raining. :( And Kathie hollers at me or comes in here (the computer room) every few minutes and just looks at me... :( wants me to get busy with the housework... ::)

I'd sneak down to the gun room but she'd follow me... :-\

So yes, I'd love another cup of coffee! ;D

WHAT!? WHAT'D YOU SAY HONEY?! OF COURSE I AM... YES, YES I WILL! AS SOON AS I FINISH MY COFFEE DEAR! SOON LOVER BUMPKIN! SOON! sheesh! wimmins...

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
I can smell that coffee from here. I have been keeping an eye on the Montana forum. Pretty quiet. A little supprised there is not more action with it being hunting season and all. 4" on the ground and snowing here in north Idaho.

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Been sick, gettin' well. Too much work, not enough huntin'. Gotta think about how to go hunting Thursday without gettin' in the doghouse. Last year I cooked a big Turkey and all the fixin's, wife worked, most of the kids went to friends and I cleaned up the mess. ??? Guess I can take off after the meal and head northeast. Still got tags left for the 700 area and a whitetail for the 400 area. Got 3 in the freezer this year, not as good as last year, I put 6 in and the 15 year old put 1 in last year. That's why it's called hunting and not target practice. ;D Good luck to everyone this last weekend. DP

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
I'm having a cup of coffee right now. So here's (raising cup towards the West) to Montana and the fine folks who reside there.

·
Premium Member
9,530 Posts
Skunk said:
here's (raising cup towards the West) to Montana and the fine folks who reside there.
Lay it on thick odiferous one! ;D you might get us an invite up... over... out? there for next season! ;)

·
Registered
3,523 Posts
AtlLaw said:
Skunk said:
here's (raising cup towards the West) to Montana and the fine folks who reside there.
Lay it on thick odiferous one! ;D you might get us an invite up... over... out? there for next season! ;)
I'm working on it Richard, I'm working on it. ;D

·
Premium Member
9,530 Posts
Double said:
you will be bringing you cannon up, won't you!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't get me thinking about something else I've never done! :'( Next thing you know I'll be trying to make off with one of the field pieces from Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefied! :-[

·
Premium Member
9,530 Posts
Double said:
Something small and recreational like the latest one I just got.

STOP!!! FOR THE LOVE OF HUMANITY... PLEASE STOP!!!! :'(

DAYMNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! That thing sure is PURDY... :p

·
Super Moderator
16,991 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,530 Posts
Double said:
If those images bother you, then don't click on any of these links:
You are a cold, cruel, heartless man..... :-[

·
Registered
77 Posts
Coffee is on in this Montana house (even though I don't drink the stuff) (the out-laws are down from Big Timber). Getting ready to go to the gun show this afternoon. Was going to sneak off to Red Lodge to do a little elk hunting but the wife nixed that....

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Well, general season is over for 2009 :'(, I managed to get 2 more mulies Sat., nice birthday present for me. Yearling is gonna be Jalapino summer sausage and the doe is straight summer sausage. Trails End here in Billings does a great job on their meat, used 'em for the last 3 years. Went to my cabin Thursday, 5 min. after getting there the biggest racked mulie buck I have seen hunting in Montana, strolled accross the property 200 yards behind the cabin. And I had already filled my A tag. :( Saw a NICE 6X6 bull elk right behind my land, permit only area of course. :(
But lots of game still around and did have 2 bald eagles spend 3 days in the "Turkey tree" that sets in the middle of my land, pretty darned neat. Hope everyone had a good hunting season and put some meat in the freezer. Got several unfilled tags, but had a great time this year again. Only 47 more weeks to go till hunting season starts! ;D I'll have another cup, please. DP

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.