Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hurry up here I still have some caves and mine shaft Condo'w left,great uninhibited view west from some potential Ocean front proberties to the new island state of Liberalia.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
729 Posts
:-D Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww-hawwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
Caves and mine shafts prime realestate!
ROTFLMAO :-D
Mineshaft with a view! :eek:
You guys are toooooooo much. :twisted:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,778 Posts
Jeager,

PM me on the meaning of ROFT...know the other part but not that part.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Before you all go Bananas think about it-ALL LIVING THINGS ARE MADE UP OF MATTER AND ENERGY IN DIFFERENT FORMS.PERIOD.MATTER AND ENERGY CANNOT BE CREATED NOR DESTROYED ONLY CHANGED IN FORM.PERIOD.THIS DOES NOT OR DOES HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH A SUPREME BEING NOT EXISTING.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
729 Posts
IntrepidWizard said:
Before you all go Bananas think about it-ALL LIVING THINGS ARE MADE UP OF MATTER AND ENERGY IN DIFFERENT FORMS.PERIOD.MATTER AND ENERGY CANNOT BE CREATED NOR DESTROYED ONLY CHANGED IN FORM.PERIOD.THIS DOES NOT OR DOES HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH A SUPREME BEING NOT EXISTING.
That makes perfect sense to me.
In fact so are all NON living things.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
537 Posts
The End is Here

IntrepidWizard, I thought matter & energy could be created, in fact were created , by the Supreme Being, right? jd45
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
729 Posts
Re: The End is Here

jd45 said:
IntrepidWizard, I thought matter & energy could be created, in fact were created , by the Supreme Being, right? jd45
No matter and energy cannot be created OR destroyed, only changed.
I didn't invent the laws of physics so don't blame me.
Think about this:
We live in a physical universe bound by physical laws.
For instance no two solid objects can occupy the same space at the same time.
A "no brainer" there, what?
Yet it is a rudimentary example of one of our physical laws.
If you believe in god, supreme being, or higher power, whatever you choose to name "it" then you believe in something that is outside our physical universe.
Lets call it a "spirit realm" for want of something better.
If there is an ethereal spirit realm then probably the laws of nature don't apply.
It has been said that 99% of the universe is NOT made up of physical matter.
If so then we experience only 1% of what we call reality.
What does all this mean?
Beats me! :-D :-D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
537 Posts
the end is here

jaeger106, the Supreme Being created the laws of physics, as well as energy & matter, therefore He can overrule them without being contradictory to them. jd45
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,343 Posts
It is recorded in the Bible that Jesus, after his resurrection, appeared out of nowhere before his disciples inside a locked room. Now if raising oneself from the dead then popping up inside a locked room isn't breaking the laws of physics and nature I don't know what is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
729 Posts
Re: the end is here

jd45 said:
jaeger106, the Supreme Being created the laws of physics, as well as energy & matter, therefore He can overrule them without being contradictory to them. jd45
Re-read my tongue in cheek humorous post.
I said exactly that.
WE, as in us humans, live in a physical universe.
"God" S.B., H.P., or whatever you call it is NOT a physical being, ergo physical laws probably do not apply.
I also said by some that the universe is only 1% physical matter, the other 99% we don't know much, if anything, about.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top