3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
265 Posts
BuckSkinner,

Yes, the youtube link is broken.
I haven't seen the video yet.
But if its what I think it is I would say don't count on the calvary riding in for the rescue regardless what Qanon says. The fact is The Cabal would sooner burn down the entire village to cover their tracks rather than turn it over to the Children of Light. Understand with The Cabal you are dealing with true psychopathic Luciferans capable of anything. ANYTHING. Their stock and trade is human sacrifice. Wait to your wife looks up adrenochrome!
TM77

·
Registered
536 Posts
Hmm, link worked for me, and all except #5 play to the end (5 says deleted).

·
Registered
1,319 Posts

Part 5

·
Registered
367 Posts
Link works for me. Everybody should look at this.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I"m up to part 7, still chewing.

Watch out for that cognitive dissonance. You know when your body starts telling you that what you are seeing/hearing directly conflicts with what you believe.

The path forks there, either you tune this out and go back to being a sheep. Or you open your eyes, accept that we have all been lied to pretty much since WWII.

And that nothing is what it seems. All that all that is on mainstream media is propaganda to keep the sheep in line and thinking the way they want.

Your call.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just finished it. Crazy and mind blowing, not sure what to think of it. Truly disturbing if 10% is true, frightening if more than that. Part 10 gives hope thought!

·
Registered
265 Posts
I just finished it. Crazy and mind blowing, not sure what to think of it. Truly disturbing if 10% is true, frightening if more than that. Part 10 gives hope thought!
I watched the whole program on bitshute last night. Not really anything I haven't researched over the last 45 years. Mostly true claims in my opinion. But don't know about the JFKjr claim. I should think Bobby Kennedy Jr is a better candidate for setting things right. I would think Hillary took out JFKjr so she could waltz into the NY senator position.

In any case, learn to connect dots and always discount the crisis actors on televersion propamedia. Nothing really big happens unless its planned.....that's how psychopaths operate, and deception and confusion is their camouflage.
.TM77

1 - 9 of 9 Posts