Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ever wonder why those mormons you know appear to be so personable and friendly?

http://www.blueletterbible.org/study/cults/exposem/xm15.cfm

If the LDS is such a great, God-founded organization, I wonder why they would need to resort to such subterfuge (in other words deception, lying) in order to gain new members?

I suppose the end justify the means in their twisted system of morality...

"There is a printed guide for the member family to follow. During the first week of the program (after training) a specific number of contacts are made. These are telephone calls, visits, shopping trips, any kind of contact that enhances the relation.In the second week, the number of contacts increases and may include activities that only involve the children of the two families. This kind of building, caring, personal relationship continue increasing in intensity until the target family and the member family are good friends.Throughout the process, however, the priesthood holder (or the head of the member family have been turning in written reports to his priesthood leader on the overall progress being made with the non-member family. Also, verbal reports are required on demand.If progress is slow, or for some reason non-existent, then the entire member family is retrained in FRIENDSHIPPING. If progress continues to stagnate over a period of time, then the target family is dropped and another chosen."

·
Registered
19,177 Posts
wncchester said:
Goodness Vic, that would suggest friendly Mormons aren't really friends at all. ??
:eek: :eek: ???

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
wncchester said:
Goodness Vic, that would suggest friendly Mormons aren't really friends at all. ??

LMAO! It would seem that way wouldnt it Winny? A "Trojan Family" perhaps?😈

·
Premium Member
4,986 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wncchester said:

wncchester,

Many folks (Christians included) will often say, "mormons I've met are very nice people."

Years ago an acquaintance of mine was called to minister to ex-mormons in SLC. After a few years behind enemy lines, he and his Wife had gained a bit of insight as to how this cult operates. One observation, after much personal contact with people who had escaped from the LDS was...

"It appears that one reason a majority of mormons are viewed as 'nice people' is because Satan does not generally tempt a committed LDS member into obvious, outward sin. He already has a mormon in a position to do his work, so there's no need to hinder him. Satan wants to help a mormon to spread spiritual poison by any means available."

The above dovetails with what we already know concerning Joseph Smith's employment as Satan's secretary in his dictation of the BOM, etc. Satan wanted to establish a new cult in North America and he found a willing patsy (J. Smith) who would sell his soul in exchange for power, sex and money.

·
Registered
10,172 Posts
Vic, Satan has a well planned delusion for every physiological need. Those who want bloody control have Islam. Those who seek specialness through occultist complexity and moral living (of a sort) have the LDS; of course they are nice people but they are deceitful and even they know it. 'Bad' people have other places to go but, spiritually, being very nice gets you a ticket to the same place as bad people. (Mat 27:21-23)

The gospel of God is quite simple but it requires knowing the God of his own Bible, not a substitute antigod.

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts
Ireload2 said:
You mean one faith is more scheming that the others?

You still here? I figured Bill had banned you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.