Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,016 Posts
Re: The Netherlands has caught on..

i guess the netherlands finally realized just how damaging the muslims are to a nation .. good on them
i wish we could do the same

·
Premium Member
3,387 Posts

the Dutch are lucky that they never elected a moozlim to "lead" them.

·
Premium Member
11,075 Posts

Well. Another country waking up to the need of recovering its identity. This, mainly because of the truth of the immigrants not INTEGRATING and fighting against the hosts traditions, religions and laws. As regards this same reality, FoxNews today published a disconcerting article, whose excerpt is reproduced, as follows: “The United States will provide additional support to the French military in its war against Al Qaeda-linked militants in Mali by conducting aerial refueling missions, the Pentagon announced Saturday.”
Disconcerting, at the least, because of the US´s support of AlQuaeda and Islamist Brotherhood militias being trained and armed in Turkey and then sent to fight against the legitimate Syrian government. Same applies to Libya, where the US/UN/NATO backed AlQuada led government, recently murdered the US Ambassador and severa<l US citizen, without any protest nor response of the US Illegitimate WH leadership.
Wish I had said THAT!

·
Registered
10,172 Posts

Scibaer said:
i guess the netherlands finally realized just how damaging the muslims are to a nation .. good on them
i wish we could do the same

Some 'liberals' in some countries can and do learn from past mistakes; none of them live in the USofA.

·
Registered
7,461 Posts

Noticed several dates in the article from 2013. Have to do some googlin to find out how this worked out. gypsyman

·
Registered
5,160 Posts

Muslim immigrants leave their countries of birth because of civil and political unrest “CREATED BY THE VERY NATURE OF THEIR CULTURE.” Very accurate statement.

·
Registered
11,068 Posts

Good for the Dutch for waking up and maybe doing something sensible, but wouldn't it make even better sense to stop immigration altogether? That should be the policy of every country--especially the United States of America. Who in their right mind would allow strangers to walk into their home and stay. This land is our home; some outsiders are welcome to come and visit, but they are even more welcome to go back to wherever they came from after a short visit. It's just common sense.

·
Super Moderator
11,142 Posts

ASSIMILATE or go back to the cesspool YOU-immigrants created in your own country, before you came here in your current attempt to run our country into the toilet.

·
Registered
10,335 Posts

magooch said:
Good for the Dutch for waking up and maybe doing something sensible, but wouldn't it make even better sense to stop immigration altogether? That should be the policy of every country--especially the United States of America. Who in their right mind would allow strangers to walk into their home and stay. This land is our home; some outsiders are welcome to come and visit, but they are even more welcome to go back to wherever they came from after a short visit. It's just common sense.

I lived with a Indian tribe for almost 16 years. Now all us sons of immigrants call this country our home. Did we all really assimilate? A ride through any large city in America will answer that question by the neighborhoods we drive through. China town, little Italy, etc. but the difference is we all chose democracy. We all wanted to be free. The Muslims don't want to be free, they want to force the rest of the world into the same slavery their in.

·
Premium Member
11,075 Posts

Did we all really assimilate?
Yes actually. They learned to speak English, if it wasn't their native tongue. They pledged allegiance to the flag, they enlisted and died defending the country. They prospered or at least made their own way.

This country will be taken from "us" the same way it was taken from the "American Indian". They will come here and take it because "WE" wont or can't fight them off.

·
Registered
10,335 Posts

My point exactly Old, we each retained the different heritage we brought with us or became due to regional differences. But the common denominator was a desire for freedom and a willingness to defend those freedoms.

·
Registered
10,172 Posts

Oldshooter said:
This country will be taken from "us" the same way it was taken from the "American Indian". They will come here and take it because "WE" wont or can't fight them off.

Well, we certainly could stop the 'free for all' invasion IF 'we' made the effort. But, that would not be not PC so our supposed government of, by and for the people has become a - so far - soft dictatorship in which the reigning political and social elitists ram what ever they wish down the common man's throat and take what ever they wish from the common man's hands. And they grin at the common man and give him the finger as they do it; how's ObummerKare working out for you?

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

DDZ said:
Muslim immigrants leave their countries of birth because of civil and political unrest “CREATED BY THE VERY NATURE OF THEIR CULTURE.” Very accurate statement.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Just like Liberals..they start out in the big cities..and work hard (as in community organizer) to get their stupid ideas enacted into law.
Once they are done, that city is completely screwed up, saturated with crime, shootings, rapes, low life parasites and drugs...so the Libtards move to another city to get away from the, shootings, rapes and parasites...but some take their drugs with them..
In a few years, that city is soon a garbage can...so they decide to "move to the country" ..and take their screwed up lifestyles with them to pollute the countryside. Ask places like Detroit, Washington and more lately, Austin.
Pollute the "country"? Check with the old time families who live in Colorado or Vermont..

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

From Pastorp;
"
I lived with a Indian tribe for almost 16 years. Now all us sons of immigrants call this country our home. Did we all really assimilate? A ride through any large city in America will answer that question by the neighborhoods we drive through. China town, little Italy, etc. but the difference is we all chose democracy. We all wanted to be free. The Muslims don't want to be free, they want to force the rest of the world into the same slavery their in."
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

One small caveat..unlike some more recent immigrants, there are places like China Town, Little Italy, plus Polish, German, Uikraine and Greek neighborhoods in many places, but these all have restricted their "mother tongue" to their homes or at least to their neighborhoods, nor did they insist other citizens cave to their religion or dress codes..
Instead, they have generally assimilated into the greater American culture.
The main blame for this mess HAS to be the Libtard idea of "diversity and multi-culturalism". Anybody who ever bought into that BS crap..needs a reality check !

·
Registered
11,068 Posts

About a block away from where I live, there is a couple who moved in; they are obviously muslim, or some such whacky cult. The woman always has some kind of head cover on and the guy is usually dressed nicely, but his garb is somewhat different than what you would see others wearing. They are a relatively young couple, that seem to keep to themselves and are almost never outside.

On the plus side, they don't have any barking dogs, or unruly kids playing in the street, but I can't help wondering what the **** they are doing here. I know we're supposed to welcome diversity and be accepting of those who are different. Screw that--to me they are potentially terrorist sleepers, but maybe not so good at it, because they sure aren't trying to blend in.

·
Premium Member
4,986 Posts

In my position at work, I interact daily with people who were born in ~14 different countries near as I can tell...

Russia
Czechoslovakia
Pakistan
India
UK
France
Germany
Korea
China
Ukraine
Israel
Mexico
Columbia
Brazil

All seem to have pretty much assimilated and blend in well with US culture.

A few things strike me about my foreign-born colleagues:

1) They all speak, read and write English very well.

2) They all stepped off of airliners to get to the US (didn't crawl across the border illegally); most with money in their pockets and college degrees earned in their countries of origin.

3) They generally work hard as part of a team to help our company meet its goals.

4) They are now, or are working toward, becoming US citizens.

Why we as a country refuse to deport people who come here illegally - and with little to contribute - is beyond me. These are (generally speaking) often the people who have no intention of ever assimilating.

·
Banned
24,569 Posts

I can't really see the argument about about how we as America alone took away the cultures of the Native American tribes other than their lands. They still practice that culture unbothered on their private nations.
The French were here, Spain, England, and like one once told me if it hadn't been us out of the East it would have been someone else. Possibly even worse, like Mexico was doing to the Apache for years.
A lot of them have done very well for themselves and they admit that. Educated, smart, profiting off selling their culture all over the world. Gaming, horse racing, nice large ranches with some of the most expensive cattle or sheep herds.

Where before that wouldn't have been possible without a neighboring war like tribe raiding all that killing everything. We brought them real medicines and doctors where before disease and plagues killed off more of them than we ever did, or Mexico. They were slaughtering each other in continual wars, all for hunting rights on each other's territory's , basicly taking each other's lands, even if they didn't call it that.
The good thing they have with thier nations is no other bunch of immigrants like Mexicans or Muslims is going to show up there and start pushing themselves on them with the blessings of our government.

And they know this and will tell you that, the are not stupid. They can see what's going on here and the rest of the world. So there is a lot of truth to what that one told me about who it would have eventually been.
And they laugh and say thank goodness it wasn't Islam or the poverty and corruption of Mexico.
The smart ones are the ones who set up gaming taking the white mans money, in states where before only the nation could have pulled that off. They can come and go as they please anywhere in the country.
You cannot go there without their permission only to visit but only in approved areas.

·
Registered
11,068 Posts

[

Why we as a country refuse to deport people who come here illegally - and with little to contribute - is beyond me. These are (generally speaking) often the people who have no intention of ever assimilating.
[/quote]

Really, Victor? It isn't "the country" that refuses to deport illegal invaders, it is the left and in particular the commies in the executive branch that believe that most of these illegals can be persuaded to vote for Dumycratics so they can get their handouts. Watch and see how they (Osama's minions) will try every trick in the book to prioritize and bring about mass citizenship status before the next election. Lacking that, the illegal invaders will be instructed on how to vote without citizenship--multiple times and places.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts