Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
I think you are a little confused there moontroll. God is the power of and in heaven.! And we are one in Christ if you know him as your personal Savior.

·
Registered
436 Posts
No, moontroll is not confused, he is asking a question in a manner of speaking. Yes, it is God the Father through Christ Jesus that makes us, that accepts Him, all one.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Yes I know what the power of heaven is that makes us all one!
It was on another recent thread where two Christian brothers explained to me that it's breakfast cereal and house foundations, throw in guns, electronics and I think your choice of automobiles, and that's what makes us all Saved by Grace and we will all go to the same Heaven and Fellowship together for all Eternity.
Your personal choice of religious denomination matters less than shouting at the wind.
Religious forums remind me of Faulkners classic book " Life is a tale told by an idiot, Full of the Sound and the Fury, signifying NOTHING!"(Which is really a line from Shakespeare stolen by Faulker.)

·
Premium Member
5,343 Posts
Hmm, I didn't know that this was a "religious forum" I thought it was a Bible study. Oh... that's right it used to be a Bible Study forum but it turned into a religion and history debate forum. :?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts