Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,821 Posts
They actually did break the law and so they will be punished.

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
If you are going to abort a child, why get pregnant in the first place? Why not get your tubes tied, then you won't have to worry about killing your child.

·
Registered
19,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OldSchoolRanger said:
If you are going to abort a child, why get pregnant in the first place? Why not get your tubes tied, then you won't have to worry about killing your child.
that would make sense. but liberals use abortion as birth control.
as for the article I posted, Illinois senator obama voted to withhold medical treatment for babies aborted alive. he is as guilty of murder as the perps in the article.
http://scott.sstibbs.com/2008_archives/blog_2008_124.html

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
I agree 100%. Guess that makes me part of the 100% ;D

·
Registered
42,140 Posts
I can't bring myself to feel sorry for the dead female. She went there for the sole purpose of paying a butcher to murder her child. Only fair that she also risks her own life. In this case, both the baby and female lost. I wonder what it was like facing God when she was killed while murdering her own child?? POWDERMAN. :( :(

·
Registered
19,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
powderman said:
I can't bring myself to feel sorry for the dead female. She went there for the sole purpose of paying a butcher to murder her child. Only fair that she also risks her own life. In this case, both the baby and female lost. I wonder what it was like facing God when she was killed while murdering her own child?? POWDERMAN. :( :(
I can't imagine the wrath......people forget that eternity is forever.

·
Registered
42,140 Posts
BUGEYE. Can you imagine the look on his face when tiller the killer looked God in the face with the blood of over 32,000 dead babies on his hands?? He had said he was proud of this, I wonder how proud he is now?? POWDERMAN. :eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
16,821 Posts
I'm guessing that 95%+ of pregnancies are an accident. Birth control doesn't work very well. Keep in mind that a fetus isn't a baby.

If you say you hate your brother, you are guilty of murder. One murder or 32,000 what does it matter? Sin is sin.

·
Registered
42,140 Posts
SHOOTALL said:
this is a sad thing for America.

YEP. Sad thing is dems and libs promote this. They are living proof that America has become morally bankrupt. Sad. POWDERMAN. :( :(

·
Premium Member
16,821 Posts
You are unlikely to find a Republican canidate that says they don't support a woman's choice either. One side is as bad as the other. Neither are interested in personal rights or what's good for America.

·
Registered
457 Posts
a fetus is still a child once it's heart beats it is murder plain and simple but I don't know what's worse abortion or being born into this **** we call America now days.

·
Premium Member
16,821 Posts
Until it takes a breath on it's on, it's not a child.

·
Registered
42,140 Posts
Swampman said:
Until it takes a breath on it's on, it's not a child.

Wrong again. You are helping the pro death crowd with erroneous statements like that. POWDERMAN. :eek: :eek:

·
Premium Member
16,821 Posts
I don't have a dog in the fight, I'm simply taking the Biblical position on the matter. Nothing can happen unless it's God's will. He will do whatever it takes to get the right people here on earth at the right time so the rapture can take place. That's the bottom line and the reason we needn't worry about anything.

·
Registered
42,140 Posts

·
Registered
19,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
powderman said:
swampy. I truly feel sorry for you on judgement day. POWDERMAN. :( :(
yeah.

·
Premium Member
16,821 Posts
When God ask me what to do with you, I'll put in a good word for you......anyway.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.