1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Super Moderator
10,853 Posts
The Economy collapse was created and perpetrated by a sloven, infected, and bloviating Media bent on the destruction of President Trump and the American Way of Life. They are smiling in Smallville.

It took practically nothing for the Fake News Media to whip up a firestorm of deception in a "pandemic" that DOES NOT EXIST. Being TOLD what to believe, the Deep State came out of the woodwork from many new corners, and immediately fell in line.

Together, they fanned the flames, coaxed and fed the HOAX into a white hot frenzy through their false and inept models of "imminent destruction". Apparently, it was easy for them to create fear in the weak minded masses, even to overcome the objections of a Businessman President and his administration of "Public Servants".

Once infected (by being told they "are"), identifiable by the total collapse of sanity and common sense, the population is not going to emerge from their hovels in their right minds ever again. And, the Media CONTINUES to portray the HOAX.

This "pandemic" is the #1 RULE in Saul Alinsky's book Rules For Radicals, "Control Healthcare and you control the People". Followed closely by the Democratic oath to "Never let a crisis go to waste.

Rules For Radicals said:
Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history (and who is to know where mythology leaves off and history begins— or which is which), the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Yep. It was actually kind of funny watching President Trump "Play" the dumb dems. You could tell he was seeing 4, 5 sometimes 6 moves in advance.

He kept setting up ways that "looked" like they would lead to a way to get rid of him, only to end up in a dead end trap.

But I think he got blindsided by the bug. I don't think he saw that one or its results coming.

Now like a boxer who has taken a hit too big and hard for him he is on the ropes struggling to hang on. Trying to find a way out.

And in my opinion, if you are watching the news, letting them pump you full of propaganda, lies, and fake news. You are part of the problem not the solution.

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
IMO.. the demonrats have been in bed with the Chinese communists even before this whole thing started. It is just a continuation of the same mess the demonrats have been putting the country through for 3 years now !

I see it as all part of their continuing cooperation with worldwide communism. Prove me wrong...

·
23,845 Posts
Well, I agree with pretty much everything said so far, but the question is, will Trump be able to pull out of this "pandemic farse"?

This thing has literally changed the way we live.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts

And in my opinion, if you are watching the news,
letting them pump you full of propaganda, lies, and fake news.
You are part of the problem not the solution.

I agree - The media's goal is to:
"pump you full of propaganda, lies, and fake news."

Understanding that goal and recognizing the propaganda, lies, and fake news
is the 1st step toward solutions.

·
23,845 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
IMO.. the demonrats have been in bed with the Chinese communists even before this whole thing started. It is just a continuation of the same mess the demonrats have been putting the country through for 3 years now !

I see it as all part of their continuing cooperation with worldwide communism. Prove me wrong...

Demonrat !!!

Very fitting when Biden says he's in a life and death fight for the soul of America!

·
Registered
998 Posts
For the sake of my elderly parents, I drank the pandemic Kool-Aid. My business as well as the businesses of several friends and competitors, are pretty much dead in the water. I fear we are facing an economic crisis we will never recover from.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
For the sake of my elderly parents, I drank the pandemic Kool-Aid. My business as well as the businesses of several friends and competitors, are pretty much dead in the water. I fear we are facing an economic crisis we will never recover from.

neckisred,

You made the 1st decision because you care.
Don't change and make a decision out of "fear" !

·
Registered
998 Posts
neckisred,

You made the 1st decision because you care.
Don't change and make a decision out of "fear" !
Thanks Ray! In the 20 years that I have been self employed, I've faced plenty of hard times and always came out on top. Only 10 more years to go and if that means working for someone else, then so be it!

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Dang man get tough this is nothing compared to what my G-father an his generation went thru.

At 21 yo. shipped out to France in WW1 , he survived the trip over with, the Germans subs were sinking ships left & right, coming down with the Spanish Flu , the Mustard gas , after getting back home he started a sawmill business and lost it all when the depression hit in 1929 . He lived well into his 90s

·
Registered
998 Posts
Dang man get tough this is nothing compared to what my G-father an his generation went thru.

At 21 yo. shipped out to France in WW1 , he survived the trip over with, the Germans subs were sinking ships left & right, coming down with the Spanish Flu , the Mustard gas , after getting back home he started a sawmill business and lost it all when the depression hit in 1929 . He lived well into his 90s
I've got this brother. Being self employed in a seasonal business, you get tough fast and learn to do without. I don't owe anyone a dime. Just hoping to pad my retirement fund a little more in the next 10 years. :tango_face_grin:

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
I've got this brother. Being self employed in a seasonal business, you get tough fast and learn to do without. I don't owe anyone a dime. Just hoping to pad my retirement fund a little more in the next 10 years. :tango_face_grin:
Plan well & stay debt free you will get there .

·
24,482 Posts
Go into any truck stop, the staff have mask and are required to wear them, but they really don't. Neither do the truckers.
You cant fool the truckers with fake news, they drive all over the country and see how things really are.

·
Registered
782 Posts
Why did you go to a doctor for your Lazarus episode? You could have just flagged down a trucker...........

·
Registered
3,402 Posts
I have to ask, haven't you folks lost anyone to Covid-19?
Not a one. Also I don’t know of anyone that has had it. I suspect if I were tested I’d come up positive for having had it.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts