Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Administrator
26,228 Posts
Re: This is what the DNC thinks of our flag..

No surprise there, the entire effort of both political parties these days is to end the US as we know it today and to move toward a one world government.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts

my wife has an ominouse desease ..if it does take her an im still ablebodied to some extent..
i won t even say it.. heck im a christian limited to letting him have the vengeance..

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts

Well I'm sure the Republicans will rush right in and save the day for us. Just like they always never do.

·
Registered
42,140 Posts

Damn Dee, you got anything good to say anymore???? I reckon your 3rd party guys are waiting in the wings to help out. POWDERMAN. :mad: :mad:

·
Registered
508 Posts

Dee said:
Well I'm sure the Republicans will rush right in and save the day for us. Just like they always never do.
Remember, there are only 2 words you should "always" "never" say.

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts

Just lately i have noticed , mostly since obama was elected ,mhe is refered to as POTUS does this really mean piece of tur* united states?

·
Premium Member
6,755 Posts

Dee is probably a bit like me. Having lived long enough to hear all the lies from both sides, I find it distateful to give my appoval to either. If you put them in a box and shuffed them, you couldn't tell the difference except for a very small handful.

Kennedy was the last democrat worth a flip, and Reagan the last Republican. The rest of them since Eisenhower have sold us down the river bit by bit.

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts

mechanic, would you go to lunch with a traitor? I don't think you would, and I know I wouldn't. Would you let him run your business? Don't think so.
When the Republicans start putting candidates up that are "decent men" then I will start voting for them but, until they do I will vote for a "decent man" instead, win or loose.
Every body might as well get over it, I am not knowingly going to follow them down the prim rose path, just because they think I should vote for the lessor like they do.
It is like picking which car to get into. The devils' or one of his henchman's. Either one will end up in the same place.
Some of these guys THINK they know better than us, but I personally would not want to be seen in public with most of their candidates, and birds of feather really do flock together. A liar and a cheat AT ANY LEVEL, is still a liar and a cheat at the end of the day. So they just need to continue to vote for their favorite liar and cheat, and forget about me.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts

No surprise there, the entire effort of both political parties these days is to end the US as we know it today and to move toward a one world government.
+1
The first president I remember supporting "the new world order" was Big Daddy Bush.

Yep, those fine lesser of two evils Republicans promised all of us gun owners that they would roll back some gun control. Once in office they never did anything for law abiding US gunowners. George W. Bush refused to roll back some executive orders barring the importation of guns and ammo orders put in place by Bill Clinton.

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts

Yes he did alsaqr, and GW also offered to sing the Clinton Assault Weapons Ban in to PERMANENT LAW if the Congress would put the bill on his desk. The only reason he didn't is because they didn't have the nerve.
It is amazing what "so called conservatives" forget about, and continue to defend and vote for. The saddest truth is, that McCain was even worse, and had the record to prove it, yet we are the bad guys cause we refuse to buy into their fantasy of the "lessor of". They think their doing the right thing, when actually they are participating in the treason by continuing to support these traitors.

·
Registered
42,140 Posts

DEE. When you buy a new car do you buy the one that looks good on paper, or one that actually runs???? POWDERMAN. ;D ;D

·
Registered
1,270 Posts

The saddest truth is, that McCain was even worse, and had the record to prove it, yet we are the bad guys cause we refuse to buy into their fantasy of the "lessor of".
McCain was much worse. He teamed up with Lieberman to propose a bill closing the non-existant "gun show loophole." This was more than a 'gunshow loophole" bill: It was draconian gun control at its very worst. Lieberman-McCain would have required the registration of everyone attending a gun show. McCain carried his demand for a "gunshow loophole" law into his presidential campaign. Then the idiot wondered why gunowners stayed at home on election day. Go figure.

http://www.davekopel.com/2A/IP/gunshows2.htm

How does McCain-Lieberman impose registration? Suppose that a man who is attending a gun show runs into a friend from his shooting club. The men chat for a while. Then, the first man says, "Would you be interested in buying that old Remington I've got? I hardly shoot it any more. You could come by my house in a couple weeks, and check it out."

The second man replies, "Well, maybe, but I'm a little short on cash right now. Let me think about it." The second man never follows up, and the gun is never sold.

Under McCain-Lieberman, both the gun show operator and the first man can be sent to prison because of the sales offer. Under S. 890, any person at a gun show who merely offers to sell a gun is a "special firearms event vendor" -- regardless of whether a sale ever takes place, and regardless of whether the gun is even present at the gun show, and specifically including people who did not rent a sales table at the gun show:
I ain't doing the lasser of two evils gag anymore.

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts

alsaqr, Republican voters do not want facts. They are incapable of seeing facts revealed in voting records and legislation. They will always do this, to the bitter end, until there is nothing left of this country, and still they will not take blame, they will place it else where. They are trapped in an imaginary Republican pen, and are every bit as dogmatic as the Democrat. They say their conservative, but they vote liberal.

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts

I know the DNC is evil, and I know the Repubs are not much better. I myself am looking to the future. I am seeing a trend here of the 3rd partiers here of using the liberal tactic of crying and whining about the past, while not offering a viable option for the future.

What I want to see is this regime we have in control now gone!

A lot of folks here remind me of the drunks in the bar, whining about all their problems while doing NOTHING constructive to fix them.

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts

alsaqr, do you think that voting BACK IN, the same ones that caused the problems is the solution? Do you think that voting same ole, same ole, over and over, is going to fix the problems?
alsaqr, do you think your whining when you point out OBVIOUS FAULTS in the Republican AND Democratic parties?
Do you feel like a drunk in a bar, or are you like me, and don't go into bars. Do you feel that when REDUNDANT REPUBLICANS admit that there is little difference in the Republican and Democratic parties that continue voting for them again anyway, is a solution, or part of the problem?
Do you feel that these REDUNDANT REPUBLICANS are "slow learners" and someone we should not listen to?
I do.
They, these REDUNDANT REPUBLICANS wail and cry, about Obama, but have no answers of their own, only to vote for the lessor fool, all the while blaming someone else, and thinking that no one hears or sees, their tears and cries, of frustration at a failed voting practice, they cannot tear themselves away from. They have no individuality, only their herd instinct and finger pointing. One finger pointed at us, because we will not join them, and three at themselves.
I do not want to be in the same herd as they, and am not.

·
Registered
1,270 Posts

They, these REDUNDANT REPUBLICANS wail and cry, about Obama, but have no answers of their own, only to vote for the lessor fool, all the while blaming someone else, and thinking that no one hears or sees, their tears and cries, of frustration at a failed voting practice, they cannot tear themselves away from. They have no individuality, only their herd instinct and finger pointing. One finger pointed at us, because we will not join them, and three at themselves.

Bingo!!!

I do not go to bars. Even quit the breakfast clique that I belonged to for many years. The day after the election every one those guys started whining, caterwauling and screaming about Obama and they have never stopped. A few weeks after Obama took office several of them claimed that congress had passed legislation to take our guns away and Obama was about to sign it. A couple of those guys called me a "liberal" and a "non-patriot". Never mind that I spent a career in the US Army and not one of those guys ever served in the military.

The Republican party is out of ideas, out of touch, and out of power. They are beside themselves that another evil won the day in 06 and 08. The folks who support the Republican party would never tell the party leadership to clean up their act because they believe that the party has done no wrong.

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts

You are correct, and as the Republican lessor of two evil voters continue wail and cry about Obama, they will continue to blame us, because they have not the wisdom to recognize that, as you said, the Republican party has abandoned them, and will not change. But then again, neither will their followers.
Our great grand children will have to straighten this mess out, as their grand grand PARENTS, have not the wisdom nor the courage to climb out of their "Party Box".

·
Premium Member
2,333 Posts

It seems two guys here have the answers.
Dee and Alqsar will you please share the answers with us.
By the way you don't have to go into a bar to act like the people inside.
Dee you have bashed everyone that you can think of for months now.
Would you please give us the answers instead of crying and moaning.

·
Premium Member
23,845 Posts

Crying and moaning? I'm not the Republican whining about Obama, and the DNC. The answer is quite simple. Quit voting for crooks that have time after time proven their crooks, and have the voting records to back it up.
The whole purpose of this thread was someone that voted for a Republican that no one wanted, and is whining about the DNC's treatment of the flag.
I haven't bashed everyone I can think of, just the ones worth bashing. And if you think about it, bashing is makin stuff up that they didn't do. So really I haven't bashed anyone. Just pointed out the truth. You are in favor of the truth aren't you? And while we're dealing with the truth, have you seen the Republicans protesting in mass this flag issue?
Many people are tired of voting the lessor of, and refuse to do it any more. It doesn't work, and some are beginning to realize that. If you or another Republican whine and complain about the DNC, or Obama, then your protesting. If myself or alqsar point out flaws of the Republican party, were whining and bashing. How odd that there's a difference in that analogy. Republicans are patriots, and Independents aren't. ::) ???
Why don't YOU give us some answers rex6666? Sans of course the typical Republican blame game.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts