Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
charles said:
Whoever buys that suit will surely stir the pot for a few years.
whoever wears it is a gen-yew-wine dumb-a$$ with a death wish.
maybe it's kevlar lined :-\

·
Registered
496 Posts
I'm on my iPhone w/a 5.5" screen
so I'll watch the vid tonight on my desktop.

Just a thought though...it only :eek: took 48 years for someone to figure out how to accomplish what Patterson managed to do in 1967.

I still am not saying Patterson is the real deal.

Honestly, if someone was to drive into town right now with a large, dead, hair covered, bipedal primate, in the back of a pickup, it still won't prove Patterson shot a film of a real animal. It would prove BF exits, and have no actual bearing on the question of Patterson's credibility.

·
Premium Member
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ultramag44 said:
Just a thought though...it only :eek: took 48 years for someone to figure out how to accomplish what Patterson managed to do in 1967.
i know what your saying and i agree with your statements.. but i dont think it did take 48 years. there could be many other suits ( there are alot of hoaxes out there ) its just this the first time someone has publically shown off thier suit

i think ive seen this suit or an earlier version of it.. i just cant retrieve the photos.. remember where they are.
the male member is "one of a kind" as far as bigfoot suits go ::) ;D

Honestly, if someone was to drive into town right now with a large, dead, hair covered, bipedal primate, in the back of a pickup, it still won't prove Patterson shot a film of a real animal. It would prove BF exits, and have no actual bearing on the question of Patterson's credibility.

that is a great point !! .. in fact we could say that about all bigfoot pics or videos..
im going to mention that fact to my BFRO buddy and get his take on it ( if you dont mind i steal it )

·
Registered
496 Posts
Scibaer,

Please do, with my compliments.

Of course, if a pickup did pull into town with a fresh carcass, every holder of a video which falls into the "maybe it's real" IE: Patterson mainly, will say, "I told you so!"

But it's not proof of any film/ tape etc.

·
Premium Member
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i been trying to find the pic with what i think might be this suit.. and cant find it. so disregard my previous statement concerning it. i erred by mentioning it..

ok, will do. and i'll let you know what he thinks / says.

but, i cant imagine someone paying 10 k or more for this suit, then using it to make a video ( just most poeple in the BF community would know it was a hoax, an expensive one at that .

but then again, some fella makes the suit, does the video ( which now could be labelled a hoax huh ? ) then waiting the two years and then debuting the suit..

and, if you look closely at the picture in the craigslist ad, you can see molds and other items for making the suit.. wonder if those will show up on the market seperately sometime.. will we see more than one BF suit ?

·
Registered
496 Posts
I checked out the youtube vid. It's interesting to say the least. The body is too much "human body builder" shape, Of course the arms are too short, and the thumb wrong, The color could be a bit darker too. But I'll give someone credit for a good, well-made suit. A nice construction job. Snaps!

·
Registered
19,177 Posts
The hands and feet look like those of curious george.

·
Premium Member
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i agree the hands, face, feet and junk look way to human like. but, then again we rarely see those in the usual videos that are out there.

i didnt notice that right off, but yeah the arms are way short for a typical bigfoot as seen.
what came to me though is this.. BF skeptics always say the PGF is real because you dont see seams/zippers in the bob h. patty suit.. but in the rizk suit, we see that a strip of material covers the zipper quite nicely.. and simply too .

makes me wonder if the guy who made the patty suit for bob did something similar ?

another thing.. all apes ( great apes ) do not have hair on thier upper lip.. check it out, gorillas, orangutans, chimps and bonobos. man is the exception. however this suit and patty in the pgf do have noticeable hair on the upper lip..
correlation ?

·
Registered
19,177 Posts
IMHO the Patterson film was the most realistic one that's ever been shown. He would need sponsors to have paid for that suit.

Knowing that a BF was in the woods would add to the excitement of a squirrel hunt.

·
Premium Member
6,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i agree on both those statements.. here in michigan we ( according to BFRO ) are one of the highest in BF reports, 4 or 5th maybe.. in 2012 i moved from one county to one with more sightings being reported. it'd be great to be in the woods hunting and have something that could hunt back.. aint happened yet though.

i did go , after the local BFRO guy did his interview ,out and look around the area where a local claims that BF eats his leftover pizza . the guy ( his interview is on youtube here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQqR0XU1tck and here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ50xiyD2sk ) has alot of interesting tales about the local BF

one of the many problems with his stories are, ( he lives just a mile or two from me ) is that there is a large walking trail system, a nature centre and a small local history museum.. lots of outdoor activity .

for an elusive large primate to frequent if not live in this area seems unlikely, however there is a ton of deer in that area.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.