Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am fixin to aquire a 223 thompson with frame and a bell and carson thumbhole stock. my question is the stock. this is the butt and fore end being black and ambdextrious thumbhole,my problem is they are not in production anymore and i was wondering if anybody knew what they once ost new. this is a fiberglass stock.please help, and yes i know there are a lot of frames for sale cause im buying as many as i can.

·
Registered
69 Posts
thompson contender stock ??????????????????

I have no idea what they cost new, but I'll give you 50 bucks for rear and front. Let me know...

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

ive been told that i could have got it shipped for about a chub($100.00) and ive noticed that thompson items discontinued are ones to hang on to, i might would consider a trade cause ive already been offered a super 14 7tcu ,$135.00,and a laminate stock by fajen, the money doesnt excite me but the tradin,well thats different, i like tradin and it always doesnt have to be equal, just something im either interested in or could get interested in.if you have any furhte interest please post or pm ,im always lookin anothe barrel.

·
Registered
69 Posts

Well I'm just getting started with the Contender hobby, so I really don't have anything yet to trade. I really need a stock right now though, for my new project.

Sorry, wish someone would offer me a laminate Fajen :).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts