Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( :? Well,[/color] To all us Tikka lovers, I spoke to a Beretta Master dealer and the new Tikka T-3's are not in yet. The new Sako's are thou. I was asking for a spare mag for my Tikka 243, he had none. Another hickey, the T-3 mag is "NOT" interchangeable. The release is on the front, not on the side like the Whitetail Hunters (595-695's). He had 4 Tikka's left in stock, 2 stainless 7 mags, Continental Varmit 22-250 and a blue/syn 7-08. I may have to buy the 7-08 just to have an extra mag. ($459.00.) McClelland's Gun Shop in Dallas, Texas is the dealer. I did not ask to many questions about the T-3 so I can't elaborate. He did say there has not been much advertisement on the New Tikka. No other news from this end.

Randy :cry:

·
Premium Member
3,717 Posts
I wonder why the new T3s are not out yet? I guess another couple of months.

In any event, I went ahead and got a NIB Tikka Whitetail Hunter Stainless Synthetic in .243. (I located a dealer in Montana that told me that his wholesaler only had 2 in stock!) It cost me $549 INCLUDING shipping - which is a pretty good price. I was quoted a price of $500 even for the new T3s Stainless. Not bad at all, but I don't want to deal with the "stepped" magazines for the short actions. I'm really looking forward to receiving my new Tikka.

I'm going to wait to actually see and feel the new T3s before I order one (in long action, though so that I don't have to mess with the stepped mags).

Zachary

1 - 2 of 2 Posts