Graybeard Outdoors banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of this writing there are five Classifieds forums on GBO.

They are:

Contender/Encore Classified Forum (T/C)

NEF/H&R Classifieds Forum

BP Mortar and Cannon Classifieds

Muzzle Loader Classifieds - for non-firearms frontloaders (by the BAFTE definition)

and this forum, the general classifieds.

Ads that are for items for which another classified forum exists need to go into the appropriate forum.

This forum is for items for which a specific classifieds forum does not exist. From now on, If ads are found posted here that should have been placed in another forum they will be moved to the appropriate forum without notice. Any continued disregard of this policy will be referred to GBO Management.

·
Administrator
26,165 Posts
I've also given posters on some limited special interest forums permission to post items primarily of interest only to members posting on those forums permissions to post ads on those forums but NO firearms or ammo on them. Some that come to mind right now are:

Trapping Forum for trapping related supplies only.

Competition Target Shooting for non-firearm items of interest only to target shooters.

Bullet Swaging Discussion for supplies and equipment related to bullet swaging operations.

Cartridge collecting and trading for cartridge cases.

There might be one or two others I'm not thinking of at this time but I think that pretty well covers it.

PAID advertisers can post anywhere as long as it's not firearms or ammo and the forum is appropriate to the type items they are selling but the forum MUST relate to the items they sell.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.