Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
I don't see it now either. I have seen it exactly 2 times. I'm not going to keep posting on this- but it definitely isn't visable to all viewqere- why I do not know. Tom- I will email you if I see it again-0 if yo udon't hear from me, assume I can't see it steve

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AHA!

Now i know why my putter expert son calls AOL ( Aohell) makes sense now. Shucks its just like trapping in the 70s where you had to hide your sets (traps) from even the furbearers so they wouldnt get stolen! Snoop, snoop, now where in the H-ll did i set that. Lots of aolers missing out on toms sight then.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Suggestion

Well to make Toms Banner show in trapping site just put his info where all this scope and hunting stuff shows up on top of page when i visit with AoH-ll LOL :D Or is this like a yote where maybe ill sniff and maybe i wont this time????! LOL

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok, ok might have it figured out

I come on site directly to trapping site and it DOESNT show Toms' Banner. But if i go to Greybeard site and hit trapping THEN and only THEN does Toms ' Banner come up. ONLY hunting stuff comes up when i go directly to trapping site among my favorite save sites. :roll:

So i guess thats the glich on my part > Duh! oh well back to sniffen scent posts LOL :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.