Graybeard Outdoors banner

Topper Deluxe Classic.

3K views 21 replies 13 participants last post by  ncsHR2000 
#1 ·
12ga Topper Deluxe classic. I'm not really a shotgun guy, but this one caught my eye and it needed a good home.
Brown Wood Brick Wood stain Brickwork

See less See more
#7 ·
Thanks guys. The barrel locks up like a bank vault, and it opens very smoothly when the release lever is pushed. The trigger is amazing. Wood has some very nice figure, but it does appear to be a little grainy or porous (?) for lack of a better word. Seems as though maybe H&R did put a little extra effort into these guns.

Since I'm not a shotgun guy, not sure if this one is staying. Guess it doesn't eat much and it seems to get along well with my Handi rifles. :)

#12 ·
I've got one of the barrels. Really like them.

#17 ·
I am green with envy. What a great buy. I have desired one of those beauties from the first time that I saw an ad for them. I wish that I would have been a follower of H&R/NEF a long time ago and I'd have one now. Let us know how it shoots!

#18 ·
Finally completed a set. 20 ga on left. 12 ga on right. Many thanks to Bryan for parting with the 12 ga.
Tire Wood Plant Wheel Vehicle

#22 ·
Very nice pair you got there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.