Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just talked to Tracy and Mike. Tracy is doing fine and is chomping at the bit to get back to work, but is home bond for a while while he recuperates. His job will be to do his physical therapy twice a week.

He sound so upbeat and positive. Anyone who has talked to him in the past year or so knows how down he has been. He sounded like the old Tracy.

I continue to include him in my prayers. Mike will be helping him recover and I will include Mike in my prayers.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Great! I just want to thank you guys for your great work, not only on the guns themselves, but in the detailed explanation of the machining processes and planning involved. True professionals! And nice guys too!

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
Just talked to Tracy and Mike. Tracy is doing fine and is chomping at the bit to get back to work, but is home bond for a while while he recuperates. His job will be to do his physical therapy twice a week.

He sound so upbeat and positive. Anyone who has talked to him in the past year or so knows how down he has been. He sounded like the old Tracy.

I continue to include him in my prayers. Mike will be helping him recover and I will include Mike in my prayers.
Super! This is great news. And thanks DD for the update.

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
Thanks for the well wishes guys. Exercises every day, DD, not twice a week. Wha, wha! They will do me good, sorry I did not see this thread sooner. Update on the 10" 18 Ton thread today.

Tracy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts