Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went fishing at 3:30am this morning and in the dark i heard tree knocking in front of me across the body of water which was very distictive one big knock and loud at about 3:45am/4:00am which kind of got my attention as i thought no way at first i heard a faint soft knocking to the right of me off in a distance answer it. It happened twice then it didn't happen anymore. This is a well wooded area with very few houses with lots of woods and water inbetween. I still kind of doubt it but tree knocking at 3:30am what else could it be?? I looked and looked and saw nothing but in the dark what can we see. Then it was very quiet but as it got light the birds started up. I just don't know how other to explain it?? Lets face it they own the night. BB

·
Registered
978 Posts
Hi BigBill :D
Yes your right about Bigfoot owning the night. But I have witnessed tree knocking, anywhere from early morning, and mid-after noon as well. If you ever get to Okla, give me a call and I will show you some of my Bigfoot pictures that I have of him. All taken during the daylight hours. I have a few of him at night, but, they are blurry, or he is just out of the flash range of the camera, as it was taken at night.

There are a few of the Graybeard board members, that live here in Okla, that have come by and saw my pictures, and it pretty well made believers of them. :-D :-D

Me and a couple of my friends, have been doing serious Bigfoot hunting now for 5 years, as for me I have been doing it for the last 17 years.

We have come to the conclusion, that Bigfoot travels, mainly in the afternoon, or I should say that our game camera, have more pictures of him in the afternoon, that anytime of the day. Now we have witnessed him at night as well, but as far as getting any pictures of him, ---we have more of the afternoon type than anyother. My theory, is that is when he wakes up and starts, to move around? and then continuing all night of hunting. One recent excellent picture I have of a female Bigfoot carrying a baby on her right shoulder. The picture was taken at 15:59, along a creek bank.

If you have some of these game camera, you can set them up around a creek bank, and leave them for a week and then check the battery power after one week, (that as long as the AA batteries seem to last), change the batteries, and leave the camera for another week or until the roll of film has all been taken up and see what you have. We probably use 180 rolls of film, in a years time, on six of our game cameras, and we have been doing it for 5 years, and as of yet, we have only about 5 pictures of Bigfoot. Now that`s running the camera, day and night--24-7-365 days a years.

Yes you did hear Bigfoot knocking, and if your lucky, you will get a chance to see him or get a picture. At least rest assured that you have one or more in your area.

bullet maker :D

1 - 2 of 2 Posts