Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
108 Posts
mountain lions

Yep - too damn many of em! Big cats are about the only creature in the Sierras that spook me. Them and all the reckless hunters, especially the ones that are too cheap and/or ignorant to buy binos and instead use their rifle scopes to see if I am a deer or not. Said scope is always attached to a high-powered rifle. Some serious bear huntin buddies of mine treed three cats on Crocker Ridge in a five mile stretch just two days before the big storm drove all those big bucks out of Yosemite last year. Saw the pictures and "other proof" of them cats. That's three in five miles-so much for F & G's 100 square mile territory thing. I never venture into the Sierras without a .40 pistol cocked and locked just in case I see a putty tat! Cause if you see em, he's waaaay too close! Wolfsong

· Registered
108 Posts
Trends in California Mountain Lion Encounte

About those clueless people that say we shouldn't be in the woods, that the woods belong to the animals. where did we live before we built cities and towns? Are we not animals also? Are we not natural and of this earth? Are these Godless and clueless drones, or what? Have they not read their bible? Isuppose we should stay out of the cities too, so that we don't get shot by the gang-bangers, after all, don't the cities belong to them? How dare we complain about crime-the criminals have to live somewhere, too. I suggest that the tree hugging, p.e.t.a. supporting, liberals should all live in France. Or Canada, I don't care which. Ah, I'm too [email protected]$ed to go on. Peace and God bless, Wolfsong

· Registered
108 Posts
Trends in California Mountain Lion Encounte

Isn't that the three S's? Shoot, shovel and shut up? That's what the ranchers that I grew up with practiced. Worked back then... Wolfsong

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.