Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing/hearing of the two explosions in Turkey during a peace protest I'm wondering who would benefit from it. The only thing that comes to mind and would be very difficult to think, is that this was done by their own Govt.

·
Registered
11,068 Posts
Do you know and understand all of the intrigue that exists in Turkey? What would the government of Turkey have to gain from such treachery. I'm sure I have no clue and really don't care; we have our own malevolent regime to worry about.

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
magooch said:
Do you know and understand all of the intrigue that exists in Turkey? What would the government of Turkey have to gain from such treachery. I'm sure I have no clue and really don't care; we have our own malevolent regime to worry about.
Iran's ring of terror is coming to the neighborhood soon. So they say.

·
Premium Member
14,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Land_Owner said:
Man-O-man I though you had shot a pair of birds!!!!!
LOL
We don't have any of those critters with feathers up here. Now if you meant those that gather at a certain place in Ottawa, yep we got them. :(

·
Premium Member
14,631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
magooch said:
Nope, I don't know. However this was a peace protest and the Turk Govt doesn't want one with theKurds, so a little Govt sponsored murders might not be that impossible to consider to discourage further gatherings of that sort.

As far as your own regime is concerned, yep you sure do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts