Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at some varmint rifles. A friend of mine has a Survivor in 308 that is blast to shoot. I spotted a Ultra in 204 Ruger for 326.00. 22" Fluted Bull Barrel. Does anybody have any experience with this model in this caliber. Looks like it would be a great varmint gun I want to move on it before its sold but didn't want jump without looking into it first. Thanks for the any info. you might have.

·
Premium Member
2,749 Posts
I have the 204 Fluted barrel Varmit model, a real tack driver! Only down side, is they are heavy but no porblem for varmit shooting.....buy it!

·
Premium Member
1,217 Posts
I have a 22 inch BB in 204 and after all the mods it shoots MOA when lightly loaded. I should add that my 204 Handi shoots as accurately as I can. With the trigger pull associated with the transfer bar system and supporting the front under the action pin I am not as steady as I would otherwise be. For coyotes it's all I need for shots out to 300+ yards!!

Mc

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
nef's 204's are some of the most problem free handis there are , mine will shoot groups in the .2's and i've got all most 1200 rounds through it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts