Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hay guys ,anybody out there got an up date on when these will be available? I am trying to hold out fer one ,But I might have to buy the 223rem if it ain't coming out soon ! You all know, pockets getting warm and I got the itch!! :lol:

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
quickdtoo they don't post any of the NEFs on there web site. Only a phone call will tell what Whittaker has. I bought a Rem. 700 Classic 308 and had to call to find out if they had one. Got the last one in stock. :D

·
Super Moderator
50,981 Posts
Hmmm, They have used NEFs or H&Rs listed...why wouldn't they list new ones??? Their server is down now, or I'd post the link to the used rifles...

·
Registered
922 Posts
I wouldn't mind having one of these in 204 or 22-250 but i want to look at one in person first. The main thing i want to check out is the flutes on the barrel. I've heard different reports on them......some say crappy job.......others say they look great......who knows guess you just have to judge them yourself. I haven't seen one in my area yet. Does anyone know if just the barrel is available yet?

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I don't know why but Wittaker has may be 200 plus NEF or H&Rs all new they don't list any of them or a heck of lot of other guns they have. I have said it before that place is like a kid going into a candy store. To find out what they really have is to call and ask. Like I said I was there yesterday. 8)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well fellows, guess I'll wait a little longer as I would like to hold her in my hands a few min. before I plunk my money down. Kentucky is little to fur south to just take a ride! Thanks

·
Registered
255 Posts
Quick:
Missed me eh.LOL. Been busy camping & fishing. My .204 Handi is back at factory to have the action tightend up. I went and bought a heavybbl. Savage .204. It love's 32 gr. V-MAX;s. 1/2 inch no problem at 100 yds. I may sell the Handi when I get it back. Don't need two .204's and could use the cash!!
Will start whacking the hog's soon as farmers cut there field's.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Hehe :) this is what I suggest. Buy the .223 now and get the .204 barrel or the whole gun later. That way you're instantly grattified while anticipating future gratification. Yeah, the best of both worlds :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts