Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as I stated I got excellent service from Henry on my gun I wish I could say the same about UPS. Henry Emailed me when the gun was shipped back and included the tracking number. I checked up on the tracking and they said they would deliver FRI the 10th ( Tomorrow) SO I went fishing today and stopped by the gunsmiths a friend of mine to BS a bit. Well fishing was good I got a limit of nice broook trout and when I got home I opened the door and there was my rifle between the screen door and the regular door. Well needless to say I was not impressed as any one could have come along and taken my rifle at least it was still there. I would think that UPS would have had to have me sign off on it they do with any other gun I have had sent to me. Well Like I said at least it was still there. Since I live in a apt complex any one could have seen my truck gone and seen the delivery and made off with it. Glad no one did. Jim

· Registered
5,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked the Tracking on Wed Afternoon they said it would not be delivered until Fri the 10 so that is why I figured I could leave on Thurs and not have to worry about it as it was not coming until the following day. Jim

· Registered
5,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Number 1 since UPS picks up at Henry it had to have a tag on it or the driver would have never picked it up. Two the driver on my end knows I get guns on my C&R license and he has delivered more that a couple gun boxes at my door which I aways signed for. He also delivers to the local gun shop every day and has delivered more that a few Henry boxes there too which have to be signed for. Nope UPS told me they were going to talk to the driver after I told them all the facts. I would bet it had a tag and it got ripped off. Jim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.