Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stopped by the local gander mountain last night and I noticed a used Ruger redhawk on the shelf for $400. It was stainless with about a 7 1/2" barrel (i didn't measure it and i don't know the age). It didn't look like there was much wear on it by looking at the cylinder. It had regular wood grips on it and overall it looked to be in decent shape, but you could tell it's been handled a few times.

For $400 would you have bought it? I'm thinking about going back, but I want to hear what you all have to say.

·
Registered
28,628 Posts
Re: Used Ruger Redhawk 44 stainless for $400 - Deal or No Deal?

yep if i wanted one !

·
Premium Member
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just changed the price on the topic. Either I got it wrong or they brought the price up (it's happened before), but the price is now $460 for the gun. At that price I think I'd be just as well off to buy a brand new one.

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
No, I wouldn't have gone over $350 and that's if I really wanted it.

·
Premium Member
3,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Where I'm at in Indiana that's not that bad of a price. Before I buy anything I always check on gunbroker.com and some of the other auction sites to see what the guns are going for. It doesn't seem that far out of line, give or take $50. I'm not going to buy it but it'd make somebody a nice gun.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts