Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Stand for the Flag. Kneel at the Cross!
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know anything about handguns built by UTI in South Carolina? I saw one in a gun shop yesterday. It was a 22lr semi-automatic 9+1. Don't remember the model number. $239

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Went back to that same gun shop this afternoon and the gun I was talking about was gone.

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just realized that I said UTI. The gun that I was asking about was in fact an ATI in the GSG 1911 model. Sorry for the confusion. It's not the firefly that I'm asking about in my other post in this forum.

• Haha
Reactions: DunRanull

·
Registered
585 Posts
I bought one shortly after they came out and have been very happy with it, I have three magazines with it. When I got it I was have the '3rd round bobble' every once in a while but looked up a trick with the magazine spring that cured it and haven't had any more problems with them. I have been trying to wear this thing out but it keeps humming right along. Trigger is good also. Accuracy is pretty dang good. My only complaint is that the finish is not as tough as I would like. I believe it is the same pistol as the Sig pistol just a little less expensive.

Steve........

·
2,638 Posts
I have one as well, and they are nice pistols for the money. Mine runs like a sewing machine. Shown with a "real" 1911 for comparison.

Larry
Photograph Air gun Green Trigger Line

·
Registered
6 Posts
Just realized that I said UTI. The gun that I was asking about was in fact an ATI in the GSG 1911 model. Sorry for the confusion. It's not the firefly that I'm asking about in my other post in this forum.
Thanks for that clarification... I was wondering how many firearms present with a UTI! 😷

1 - 6 of 6 Posts