Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
11,068 Posts
Re: Valerie Plame Sropping Nukes to Iran

What is "sropping" and who would believe anything that CBS would report?

·
Registered
24,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

They're not the only one reporting this and about her 'work'. We'll see if this one mushrooms or sinks below the horizon. (Sropping is a typo,,,meant stopping.)

..TM7

·
Registered
853 Posts

I'm sure there are others included as I doubt that it was a task that she was doing alone.

·
Registered
24,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Connecting the story with Cheney's obsession with attacking Iran, the Libby story, and the Plame controversy is next. Let's see what happens. Just not a matter of they all do it...this might be manipulation of reality for greater gain at the expense of true national security.

...TM7

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
"Confidential sources" :D :D :D :D :D

What the Liberal press won't do to cover up thier outright lies. ;D ;D ;D ;D

This belongs in the Lies, Made up lies and silly theories header.

·
Registered
878 Posts
TM7 said:
Connecting the story with Cheney's obsession with attacking Iran, the Libby story, and the Plame controversy is next. Let's see what happens. Just not a matter of they all do it...this might be manipulation of reality for greater gain at the expense of true national security.

...TM7
So, Dick had Scooter out Valerie so the CIA's mission to keep nukes out of Iran would fail, thereby letting Mr. Imadinnerjacket (or whatver his name is) get nukes, which would support our WMD claim to invade Iran next?

Isn't Tom Clancy already working on this one?

·
Registered
24,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ncsurveyor said:
TM7 said:

...TM7
So, Dick had Scooter out Valerie so the CIA's mission to keep nukes out of Iran would fail, thereby letting Mr. Imadinnerjacket (or whatver his name is) get nukes, which would support our WMD claim to invade Iran next?

Isn't Tom Clancy already working on this one?
. Close....but still kinda what I've been getting out of it, plus now an attempt to get Turkey pulled into the chaos machine. And a a couple of funny firms here in the USA marketing real and unreaql nuke info, i.e. the nuclear wal-mart thru turkish connections. But also importantly Big Dick C got POed at Plame's husband, Amb Wilson, for blowing the reality creation of the phony Niger cake story, so he had scooter out her as long as Bushboy promised to release him. Sickos??? We'll see how the pieces fall together. Meanwhile the hate/attack Iran campaign continues and to start animus in Turkey.

..TM7

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
OMG you really are cracking me up now! ;D You can't seriously beleave this stuff you cut and paste. This has to be one of the most outragious wives tales yet. I mean now Nasty Piglosi must be "conspring" with Cheney. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Come on TM7 tell us all that you really don't beleave this stuff and are doing it for comic relief.

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
CBS said it, so it MUST BE TRUE...LOL

Just like the President standing out in the gulf, flapping his arms and starting hurricane Katrina..just like the TRUE story Dan Blather had to resign over !

Just like Harry "Dingy" Reid saying the forest fires in Ca were caused by "global warming"..while authorities there have already caught one arsonist and
have rewards out for others .

Funny; how the "good old boys" I have coffee with mornings predicted as soon as the fires broke out, that it would only be a short time before the
lying libs would try to somehow, blame even the fires on Bush !..

Yes; "confidential sources" and "speaking in strictest confidence".. all boil down to .."here's my lies, and you can't refute them !"

I think it is worth noting that Nancy Pelosie recently introduced a bill that would protect both govt security clearance holders and "make it up" reporters from
having to "put up, or shut up"...

Are some of our guys here joining that crowd ?

If they are..hey, I'm accepting $3,000,000 checks for slices of green cheese from the moon !...LOL

·
Registered
24,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Billy and IG,,,be acting gullible gate keepers if you must and fall back on your usual ridicule mode and source bashing. But for my money where there's smoke there's fire. Maybe you can help me.....What does it say in Mathew about the 'truth and justice seekers'? BTW, there is lots of info on this whole sordid affair, but CBS is the only mainstreamers to run the story for now. The whole story might go the way of the 'abledanger' story which detailed how the government overlooked various terrorist threats...we'll just have to see. Meanwhile, here's an interview with Ms. Plame:

http://cannonfire.blogspot.com/2007/10/nukes-to-iran.html

...TM7

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Not interested in anything Ms Plame has to say..she and her husband, named "Wilson"?? have been caught lying enough already.

Besides, when i was in the military I had a secret clearance...for years after I left, there is no way you could get me to betray that clearance and talk about ANY of the classified info.

BTW: In that first story by CBS..Which one in the picture was Ms Plame ? Surely she wasn't that ditzy looking blonde, dressed like a teeny-bopper..or was she ?

·
Registered
24,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Keep the blinders on, light the blame thrower, and throw ridicule grenades.....something wrong with this scenario when folks aren't interested in truth, and your rulers count on this. Now what does it say in Mathew about the truth and justice seekers? I'd say fighting wars based on lies is the most grievous of sins. Don't think she violated any clearances. Democracy ends where secrecy begins..........

..TM7

·
Registered
878 Posts
ironglow said:
Not interested in anything Ms Plame has to say..she and her husband, named "Wilson"?? have been caught lying enough already.

Besides, when i was in the military I had a secret clearance...for years after I left, there is no way you could get me to betray that clearance and talk about ANY of the classified info.

BTW: In that first story by CBS..Which one in the picture was Ms Plame ? Surely she wasn't that ditzy looking blonde, dressed like a teeny-bopper..or was she ?
Its not amazing that some people respect their security clearance, decades after they're done with their duty. The majority of the people that earned it, respect its principal. I'm still under the impression that Orwell was right when he said that "people sleep peacefully at night because rough men (and women) stand ready to do violence on their behalf. You may not be comfortable with the premise, but that's life.

To be honest, I don't know what Valerie gains from going public. Anyone that entrenched in counter espionage wouldn't seem like the type to go public, even after the events at hand. She was working at keeping Iran from getting nukes. Whats so terrible about that?????? Why should that "shock" the American public? All she is doing is giving the adversaries of the U.S. (both foreign and domestic) something else to cause dissension.

I think her whole public story is CIA manufactured disinformation designed to distract conspiracy theorists from the real story. Perhaps hiding the fact that Chelsea Clinton is working for the State Department as a lap warmer.

And yes, she was the one with the teenie bopper clothes, and a funny walk. Don't know if anyone else noticed she moved with an odd gait. Quite possibly caused by the location of the self-destruct mechanism??

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
NCs;
The nugget of the story was that we just don't trust anything CBS has to say anymore; since they are not driven by the news.. but more by an agenda..

·
Registered
878 Posts
ironglow said:
NCs;
The nugget of the story was that we just don't trust anything CBS has to say anymore; since they are not driven by the news.. but more by an agenda..
I thought that was a given ;)

there had to be more to it than just that.

HOLY COW! Now I'm making more out of it than there is.

Someone stop me...............

(OK old blacksmith, lay the hammer down ;D)

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Shucks;

For interested folks; there are only a couple slices of green cheese available...LOL

·
Premium Member
7,574 Posts
How can we ridicule a source if it doesn't even have a name attached to it? TM7 name your source. "Confidential" souces would not stand up in a court of law as testimony. Methinks often these "confidential" sources are often an outright lie used by the media with no way to check the sources. The liberal media has an agenda and you are the one being used as its tool not I. I for one am not the type to disbeleave my personal experiances in life for what I am told is the "truth". It is sad that so many today will suspend thier belief of their own experiences for an agenda.

·
Registered
24,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ironglow said:
NCs;

Don't think this story would come out of RNC's neocon department...do you? But if you google Operation Merlin you and Billy will have all the backgrd sources you want Instead of the usual canned criticism you might just comment constructively then.. Besides I didn't see allusions to confidential sources on the raw story link or the cannonfire link.

ncsurveyor....what's Ms. Plames motive? Could be she's had enough, been threatened, and might honestly not want to see a costly war expanded to Iran for no good reason along with outing some rotten conniving guys set on a dangerous agenda. Counter conspiracy?...doubt it.....maybe she got religion.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts