Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a stainless combo 30-30/20 gauge SB-2 in it's Cordura case today. What's it worth? It has a wide slotted screw for forend removal with a coin and sling swivels in great condition.

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, all these members, the post get's two dozzen viewers and nobody responds! I bought it for $200 with the original paperwork in the plastic bag. It seems that it's an original SB2 Handi Gun back from the early 1990's. Did I do alright? This is only my third one of these so I don't know if it's a keeper or not.

·
Premium Member
131 Posts
Ok, you want-it you get-it, i pay 700$ for mine (made in 1982).
Taxes export/import, shipping cost, custom taxe on (rifle value + taxe +shipping cost ) and benefit of importer + benefit of reseller + some taxes when the rifle was new. At the end, near 4x your price for the same "kit" in his soft case.
I'm not on the same side of the pond !. Far away from handy's nest.

·
Super Moderator
50,973 Posts
Flash, that sounds reasonable, a used 30-30 Handi is gonna cost ya $140-$150, a new fitted shotgun barrel will cost another $64, $200 doesn't sound too bad, plus ya got a $25 cordura case with it!! ....What's the first 2 letters of the serial number? You can determine the year of mfr by the 2nd letter of the SN, this info is in the FAQ.....G= 1990, H= 1991, and so forth....

Tim

·
Super Moderator
50,973 Posts
Bernie, it was built in 2004. :wink:

Tim

·
Registered
3,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tim, First two letters are NB....I guess it was older than the 90's??

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
thanks tim.
we have western action state titles on this week end at my local range.i was looking at a nice winchester low wall in32/40 one of the guys had . it was like new made in 1906, he paid 950$ oz fore it a steel don't you think
bernie :D

·
Super Moderator
50,973 Posts
Flash, B= 1985. H&R won't fit new barrels to it, just in case you're were interested in doing so.... :(

Bernie, that's a little over $700 USD, probably a good deal since it's in good shape!!

Tim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts