Graybeard Outdoors banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
22,357 Posts
all those statistics are good reading but don't help the people that have lost family members to this. Theres guys right here that have had family members infected. Like ive said. You believe the internet and the wanabe experts. Me ? ill listen to the doctors that are trying to save lives not the idiots that will go out of there way to do just the opposite of what those professionals say to do because "nobody can tell me what to do" or the tin foil hat bunch that think EVERYTHING is a government plot to do them harm. This thing is far from over. Matter of fact if anything its still spreading even faster. You take your advice from the wanabe experts here and ill listen to the real experts and we will see who comes out of this in the end.

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts
so how come you wear a seatbelt when you drive your car?? isn't that law that's was forced on to us by the government? How come you pay for a license to hunt the deer the government doesn't own, fishing license to fish the fish they don't own. Why do allow them to force you to buy car insurance? Pay taxes. Do a nics check on you when you buy a new gun??? Most of those don't even effect whether you or someone else will die because of your stupidity.
Nice job answering my questions with more unrelated questions that are irrelevant to the discussion.

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
its ok mike. They can have a sign on there sealed coffin that says here lies someone who jumped up and down like a child screaming "you cant tell me what to do" Might even make it a party and have a couple small coffins next to them with there kids or grandkids in them. One thing is fact. Theres no cure for stupid. Not even those "EXPERTS" they dug up know a cure for that. Me? I don't need a law telling me to put on a mask. God gave me a brain. What these laws do is protect me from the ones that God shorted on that area. Thankfully our president and surgeon general weren't picked from that gene pool!!!!!
Actually it’s guys with compromised health like copd that will end up in a coffin and maybe if there lucky there parents will go first so they can give em a proper burial. Everyone will end up getting covid eventually and it won’t be kids filling the coffins as you callously say without respect for parents and grandparents. Just trying to spread your carp errr fear. Then it’s stupid and gene pool. Now that’s funny. Yep easy to debunk... baaa says the scared sheep of the world. Throw a party with kids in a coffin. How sick and deranged is that? Like you say quote (There’s no cure for stupid)...

·
Super Moderator
50,972 Posts
Here's the Duke University mask study techincal paper and video and another imaging test.

Tim

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #66 (Edited)
Here's the Duke University mask study techincal paper and video and another imaging test.

Tim

Maybe we should always wear masks as there are always bacteria and viruses being spread. Maybe we should stay at home and hide under our beds. The sun causes skin cancer so let’s put a suit on to protect us. Let’s also keep a condom on in case we are forced into a compromising situation with Joe Biden or even worse come on harris. Instead of a mask how about stay the heck away from me and mine which is what I’ve always wanted and I’ll stay away from you unless of course we are fighting. Then ya should be more concerned about blood then der virus... Also this virus like many others will be coming to you soon. So. Mask up and hope. Sorry if I don’t think that’s funny. Just a fact so deal with it like everyone else and don’t expect the mask fairy to save you.

·
Premium Member
9,732 Posts

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #68

Tim

Maybe we should always wear masks as there are always bacteria and viruses being spread. Maybe we should stay at home and hide under our beds. The sun causes skin cancer so let’s put a suit on to protect us. Let’s also keep a condom on in case we are forced into a compromising situation with Joe Biden or even worse come on harris. Instead of a mask how about stay the heck away from me and mine which is what I’ve always wanted and I’ll stay away from you unless of course we are fighting. Then ya should be more concerned about blood then der virus’
I didn't expect any so no worries.
good idea to not expect much from nothing...

·
22,357 Posts
there you go proof positive. You listen to MULE and ill listen to a doctor. Bet my advice comes from AT LEAST a 70 iq points higher even if hes the worse doctor in the country and barely made it through med school. 😂 About like taking loading advice from tiny tim!!

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
If any of ya think that these mandates are gonna stop with masking and other gov-19 carp I’ve got some truth for you. Testing Testing to see how easily people submit to any whim of the government. Next when they sign the exec order on ar’s are ya gonna lick there high heels then also and put on your sheep mask?

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
When you lose someone to Covid, you won't be talking that ****.
So. Have you lost someone to govid - 19? Or. Are you talking that ****?

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
there you go proof positive. You listen to MULE and ill listen to a doctor. Bet my advice comes from AT LEAST a 70 iq points higher even if hes the worse doctor in the country and barely made it through med school. 😂 About like taking loading advice from tiny tim!!
Well better than taking advice from you because with 70 IQ points lower ya would not even classifie as an amoeba

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
says the guy who cant spell classified or you.
If you are going to correct me at least do a good job of it. It’s classify. Classified does not work in the sentence I wrote. Also probably should have spelled it ewe instead of ya. Thanks for the correction...

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Like I said. Easy to debunk or dismiss...

61 - 77 of 77 Posts