Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale is a very rare Remington single action revolver in 44-40, there where less than 1500 Remington 1888 made. This fine example sports at lest 85% original nickel with period ivory grips numbered to the gun. I have a lot of detailed pictures of this high quality revolver that I will be happy to email.

This fine firearm would be an amazing addition to any collection.

Asking 6500.00 or best offer

Attachments

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Steve,going to try to send my email address in a PM. Is this still available?

Have some questions, but will ask them by email if it is still available..Thanks

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Doesn't look like there is any interest in this fine old revolver.
Really need to sell. Final price drop 4500.00

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looking to rehome.
Anyone needing a center piece for their single action collection?
There where less than 1000 of these made.
Make me an offer we can both be happy with.

·
Registered
452 Posts
I have no idea what its value is, as I'm not familiar with them. Your best bet is to put it up on GunBroker with a penny starting bid and a 2 week selling period to make sure it gets maximum attention. The market will set its own market value. Plus you will be exposing it to a far greater audience than on GBO (nothing against GBO). You may also get more than expected if you get 2 guys who want to prove their **** is longer by fighting over it. If you don't know how to sell on GB, I can assist you.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Wow,that is a piece of history.It is to of my price range,but thanks for posting the pics.Contact Remington.Maybe they would be interested in buying or trading for it.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Steve

Thanks for the pics..I am interested..Very nice Revolver..It is one of my dream Guns on my list..I am going to try my best to aquire it before it sells out from under me..Happens alot....Thanks Bruce

1 - 18 of 18 Posts