Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,821 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Eat Free at Applebee's
Week of October 26, 2009

Military veterans and active-duty servicemembers will be able to eat for free at any Applebee's across the U.S. on Veterans Day, Wed., Nov. 11, 2009. There will be six entrées from the menu to choose from. Guests will be asked to show one or more of the following as proof of service: a U.S. Uniform Services Identification Card, U.S. Uniform Services Retired Identification Card, Current Leave and Earnings Statement, Veterans Organization Card, a photograph in uniform, or wearing a uniform in person. For more information about Veterans Day at Applebee's, visit the Applebee's website at www.applebees.com/vetsday. A complete listing of all Applebee's locations is available at www.applebees.com.

Bless those who serve this country well, no matter what the cost. God bless America and her heroes.

Swampman

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
An out standing way to say thanks to our vets!
Maybe other restaurants will pick up on this and do their part also.

Thank you to all of our service personnel, past-present-and future, for it is your sacrifices that one day may keep my two young sons from ever having to know the horrors of war.

I will stand for your rights as my forefathers did before me!
My thanks to those who have, are and will stand for mine!
To those in the military, I salute you!
9/26/07

LONGTOM

·
Registered
8,558 Posts
Darn, no Applebee's in Fairbanks

·
Registered
42,140 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.