Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Virgin Valley Left Hand stock set with hanger bar. It is in good shape, and pictures on request. $225 shipped

Standard Walnut fore-end $25 shipped -- some small dents/dings, but overall, good shape.

Standard Muzzle loader fore-end $25 shipped -- never mounted on a barrel.

I'm cleaning out my gun room, and these are all left over items from when I liquidated all my Encore stuff months ago.

Thanks.

Tim

·
Registered
117 Posts
"Standard Walnut fore-end $25 shipped -- some small dents/dings, but overall, good shape"

Is this one a rifle or pistol forend? Is it set up for a hanger bar? If it pistol forend, set up for a hanger bar, and still available, I would like to purchase it.

Please let me know,

Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sent out all emails and pics...let me know what you think.

Mike, on the foreend...I went out to double check, and my apologies, it is actually for the heavier rifle barrel. I put it up to my savage varmint barrel and it fits perfect. It is not set up for the hanger-bar, and is standard walnut

Thanks

Tim

·
Registered
117 Posts
tmagnum said:
Sent out all emails and pics...let me know what you think.

Mike, on the foreend...I went out to double check, and my apologies, it is actually for the heavier rifle barrel. I put it up to my savage varmint barrel and it fits perfect. It is not set up for the hanger-bar, and is standard walnut

Thanks

Tim
Tim, thank you for checking and replying back. I'll think I will pass on the forend. It is a real good deal, but I already have a couple of rifle forends and no rifle barrels. Was really hoping to pick up another pistol forend.

Thanks again, Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts