Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Biden and the Democrats are the self declared enemies of the People and by far the greatest threat to the safety, security and survival of our Republic. They have corrupted and weaponized the DOJ/FBI to illegally carry out their political agenda and vendettas. VOTE RED!

·
Registered
8 Posts
The elections are rigged, so there is nothing you can do about it.

Too many queers and women and colored people voting for Biden to do much good.

You can pee and moan all you want, the election has already been decided by the people that runs the country.

We need to dissolve the electoral college. Then your vote would actually count for something!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Prehistoric bird was all about dissolving the electoral college. Could be coincidence, but the sentence structure looks very familiar too. Whatever, don't care, just found it funny.

·
24,175 Posts
heck i wouldnt be against getting rid of it either. As it is i live in a liberal state and my vote ends up going to the left about every year and it takes the power of my vote and tosses it in the trash can. It allows the people of detroit, lansing ect to decide my vote for me. Ive always said that elections should be held using everyones vote. The electoral college makes it to political and easy to corrupt. A good expample is the democrats changing the lines on voting districts to insure they get those electoral votes. It also gives people in smaller states less of a say then someone say in NY or CA. In this modern age with everything computerized it would be easy to just count the votes of every man and women and elect who the most people want to be there president. The electoral college was brought into play because at that time there was no way to count each vote from all over the country. As it is now we have presidents elected that dont have the majority of the populations votes they just have the electoral college votes.

·
24,175 Posts
keep in mind that the democrats have stacked the deck by redistricting to make the elector college favor them. Just like they want to get rid of the filibuster to give them more power. I think things have changed since the hillary election. I think the only chance the libs have is the electoral college and they know it and its why there trying to stack the deck. I think right now the popular vote would favor republicans by alot. Just think about the citys that in the past about controlled the electoral college. Theres many in there today that are fed up with biden and the democrats. Leave the electoral college in place and there vote becomes as useless as mine in this liberal state. Count ALL of those votes and the democrats would stand a chance of getting the popular vote. There shuffling of voting districts to cheat this next election would be tossed out the window. Believe one thing. If they thought they could win by a popular vote they would have already pushed legislation through to change it. Now is about there only chance with control of everything. In a couple months that might all change. Nope, they hedged there bets on cheating the electoral college vote. Thats there only hope

1 - 9 of 9 Posts