Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
The first page will come up. But when you try to pick out a model it wont pull anything up. It just says, Items 1-0 of 0 Total.
It was working last night because I was there checking out the new 204 varmint fluted barrel. It will probably be back up soon.

Ron

·
Premium Member
9,385 Posts
your correct, some brands come up and some don't, H&R 1871 and New England are among the ones that don't come up....<><.... :(

·
Registered
2 Posts
biglmbass said:
Search doesn't work for me. Hope they're not cancelling this special order program.
It would appear that the program is over,

I checked over a dozen Walmart Stores & Superstores in my area and none are in stock. Three of the Super Stores I contacted checked special order availability and they said they were tagged as "non-replenishable" although their supplier has plenty of the Target Model on hand. I had them check some of the other Handi Rifle UPC codes and they came up as non-replenishable as well!

A quick seach on the net turned up this for the Target Model:

http://personalsecurityzone.com/cgi-win/order/prodlist.exe/PSZ/?Template=ProdDetail.htm&ProductID=21896

-------- Tom

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
I went to my local Walmart yesterday and they have there new order book. Included the new Fluted Varmint Models as well as the new Pinnicle and AutoExcel shotguns-All very nice.
Seems fine to me. But your right about the site. I got nothing.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts