Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted Encore 209x45 barrel, with or without forearm. Let me know what you have. :) I will also post in the muzzleloader classified as well...just in case...

I have nothing to trade...sorry...

·
Premium Member
3,065 Posts
what you got for trade?

I have a blue one with the fiber optic sights and a weaver scope base.
it can come with the black plastic forend. I will include all the powerbelts bullets I have for it.
and if the trade is good enough I will include the scope and rings on it.

This is a used barrel and does showed some ware but it is not abused. right at the breach plug I can see some blemishes where the barrel was shot but not cleaned right away ( like on a hunting trip) and the breach plug removal tool is missing the cross over "t" handle part but a screwdriver works better anyway.

I got this barrel in a package deal and really haven't done anything with it.

I like the 50 caliber better, I have a 15" 209x50 encore barrel and a very accurate knight LK-93 so I really have no use for this barrel

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hawk-in-Wi,

I'll keep your stainless steel in mind in case nothing else comes up...looking for something to plink with...

Rickyp,

I have nothing to trade...sorry...

·
Registered
49 Posts
have a blue steel with forearm, like new with accessory's
250.00 plus shipping

·
Registered
431 Posts
Dang, all I got is a 209x50 in blue, never fired, no forearm, otherwise complete. $225 shipped to your door.

·
Registered
49 Posts
here is the one I have to sell or trade

·
Registered
49 Posts
If you want it, this weekend only with extras 250.00 shipped

·
Registered
71 Posts
Are you still looking for a 209X45 Stainless BARREL? PM me I have a nice shooter F/S or possible trade. Very little use! With extras!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts