Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Gys:

Looking for a used S&W 44 Mag 329PD. I have many pistols and revolvers for trade or direct purchase. Have a nice Ruger SBH SS 44 mag 4.5 in barrel, exc condition for a partial trade for the S&W..?? Ruger SBH 4.5 inch ... anniversary 357 Mag. and more.

Can also reach me at [email protected]...

Regards PAHunter

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Hankster:

I am in Norteast PA near Philly.....way East of you. What are you interested in? I have Ruger Black Hawk revolvers, SS 44 Mag, Ruger BH 357 Mag commemorative.... Ruger single six 22/22 Mag 4.5 in commemorative..Ruger bull barrel Mark II 4 5 in. .22LR auto

Lets see how about one of the very first Model 1840 Marlin 44 Mag lever actions ever produced. Ruger International 308...all excellent condition...Antique S&W break open .32 I think...early 1900's... S&W 3913 9MM with Galco shoulder holster..

All my other stuff is way to dear or expensive to sell or trade...

Anything interest you?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Hankster:

I will have to take some pics.. The Ruger SBH is a 4.5 in Stainless Steel, excellent condition. Only about three years old, I bought it for roaming through the back woods in the Pocono Mts. I run accross a lot of balck bears at my place, especially near the dump site. The Blackhawk shoots great with Speer 225 JHPSWC 22 grains of 2400, CCi Mag primers. Very few rounds through it. I carry a heck of a lot more than shoot. Need a bit less weight.

The Maril is old but in Very Good condition. When I was younger I had a buddy inbed a redwood diamond shape in the forearm, and in the stock. It looks really good not gaudy.

What kind of shape id the S&W329 in... have any pics... have a holster..??

Regards... Jim P.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Its in good shape. It is my all time hunting carry gun. I never go in the woods with out it no matter what the season. I have a camo holster both grips the case and an extra rear sight. I will take a pic tomorrow. It's shoots 240 xtps real well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.