Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:roll: Hello everyone.

It has been quite a while since I last posted but I am glad to see this forum still her.

I was wondering if I might entice one of the more experienced swagers out there to write an article for my web site on the history and how to of bullet swaging. I feel that since I have only been doing swaging for almost a year now that I don’t know enough about swaging to at less tackle the how to part of it all. I might barely get by with the actual mechanics of the operations but I am greatly lacking the knowledge of experience and the artistic aspects of swaging.

If anyone with experience would like to write the article please contact my at: [email protected]. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
978 Posts
Hi Donna

I think what would be more interesting and informative, is for someone to make a video about it. You know the old saying ( a picture is worth a thousand words). I think it would sell like hotcakes. I`m surprised Corbin, or Rce, or someone hasn`t done that yet. It could even be someone from this board. Hey, look at the Blair Witch movie. Done by a bunch of kids, and they got the last laugh at it, millions of dollars and still counting. :)
Ok so maybe I will. LOL. But think about it guy`s. There`s alot of material out there but you got to know where its at, and then It doesn`t tell everything. Then alot of people are in a hurry and don`t have the time to read all the material, but a video, that`s a different story.
Ok , now if someone does follow my advise and get rich, cut me in. LOL :D 444

1 - 2 of 2 Posts