Graybeard Outdoors banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
23,845 Posts
Given what we "know" from the news media, I think these two guys should go straight to prison.
Skip the trial, jury, ect. Just put'em in the pen! Or better still, execut'em!
And that guy with tha phone that shot the video? Well, he was obviously in on it, so get him to.
No way would the news media mislead us, with the victim being black and all.
These guys need to be put down. 😉

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Given what we "know" from the news media, I think these two guys should go straight to prison.
Skip the trial, jury, ect. Just put'em in the pen! Or better still, execut'em!
And that guy with tha phone that shot the video? Well, he was obviously in on it, so get him to.
No way would the news media mislead us, with the victim being black and all.
These guys need to be put down. 😉
Either that is complete sarcasm..or you are completely wrong ! I prefer to think the former :tango_face_surprise :tango_face_wink: :tango_face_grin:

·
23,845 Posts
Dee,
Missed the sarcasm at first...
NWB
But you did pick up on it. 😉

It was all sarcasm directed at "the usual" rush to judgment based solely on information gleaned from the news media.
I prefer facts, based on facts, before I judge a man, or men in a fight I wasn't in, nor witnessed.

·
Registered
9,647 Posts
Local prosecutor from the DA's office had to recuse himself, as his original legal opinion based on the evidence brought to him by the investigator's immediately after the crime was that it was justifiable homicide.

I think I'd hold off putting a knot in that rope just yet.

·
Registered
521 Posts
This is almost as convoluted as an attempt to remove a duly-elected President...

·
Registered
237 Posts
I watched Candace Owens' piece on this issue this morning and according to her piece all is not what it appears to be. The Jogger was seen entering a constuction site/ home that was not his and there is some doubt about him being a jogger at all,he also has a police record and some sort of mental health issues. I know of no one, especially an avid jogger, who jogs in khaki shorts.
The guys who did the shooting were the ones who called 911, I do not imagine if they had intentions of committing murder they would have bothered to call the cops.
I have no idea what happened, but I do not think he was chased down and killed simply because he was black. I agree the shooters took the law into their own hands, but I certainly do not believe it was because he was black.
As far as being the reason Kaepernick was kneeling, I would ask the question, " what has he been doing, or what is he doing to help the black community?" Nothing as far as I can see. He was a publicity hound and used that issue to seek attention. There is much he could be doing, but without cameras and a public platform, it appears he is not motivated to do much.

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
I watched Candace Owens' piece on this issue this morning and according to her piece all is not what it appears to be. The Jogger was seen entering a constuction site/ home that was not his and there is some doubt about him being a jogger at all,he also has a police record and some sort of mental health issues. I know of no one, especially an avid jogger, who jogs in khaki shorts.
The guys who did the shooting were the ones who called 911, I do not imagine if they had intentions of committing murder they would have bothered to call the cops.
I have no idea what happened, but I do not think he was chased down and killed simply because he was black. I agree the shooters took the law into their own hands, but I certainly do not believe it was because he was black.
As far as being the reason Kaepernick was kneeling, I would ask the question, " what has he been doing, or what is he doing to help the black community?" Nothing as far as I can see. He was a publicity hound and used that issue to seek attention. There is much he could be doing, but without cameras and a public platform, it appears he is not motivated to do much.
I saw a video from a security cam based inside the house being constructed. Yes, he went in , but it didn't look like he took anything. In any case, I doubt anyone would be justified for killing somebody, even if they did suspect that he was guilty of burglary.

.So far as caper-nick is concerned, he just a cheap publicity seeker, and not worth considering.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Considering the source we should have just ignored the caperdick propaganda. The source is only here to promote liberal propaganda as evidenced by 98% of posting...

·
Registered
2,836 Posts
I have walked into houses under construction... I'm glad no one thought that was a death penalty offense. I thought the "official Police" position is you only use deadly force to STOP potential loss of life or serious consequence???? I did not think even the police shot someone "suspected" of robbery. I knew a Los Angeles Sheriff who told me "if you run you get a beat down" but they didn't kill you. I would say if you tackle a man you suspect of robbery, you should be prepared for a fight and a possible beat down - shooting the opponent seems like "over kill "... Maybe if you can't handle a "citizen's arrest" of an unarmed man, physically, you should just wait for the Police????

·
23,845 Posts
Sh!t happens every day all across the country.
I never base my opinion on what happened on news reports. Especially when blacks and whites are alleged to be on opposing sides.

Two prosecutors have recused themselves, and the feds have been requested to take the case by the local authorities.

To "surmise" what one would do, or what should be done, when so little is known about what actually happened, is an exercise in righteous futility.
I've never understood it.

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I have walked into houses under construction... I'm glad no one thought that was a death penalty offense. I thought the "official Police" position is you only use deadly force to STOP potential loss of life or serious consequence???? I did not think even the police shot someone "suspected" of robbery. I knew a Los Angeles Sheriff who told me "if you run you get a beat down" but they didn't kill you. I would say if you tackle a man you suspect of robbery, you should be prepared for a fight and a possible beat down - shooting the opponent seems like "over kill "... Maybe if you can't handle a "citizen's arrest" of an unarmed man, physically, you should just wait for the Police????
I have walked into houses under construction too, and I am pleased that I didn't catch a .357 slug for my troubles.. Of course, as Dee pointed out, things can get extra sticky, when the question of "race" comes up, since some folks get very "touchy" when that is a factor..which it should not be.

One thing which has to be worked out though..the guy who took the video. He says he has been scared for his life ever since he took the video. He claims he has had threats upon his life since then, and that he just happened to take the video because he just happened to be on the spot!

..At least, the video may help the judge/jury, providing it is used correctly. So often, we find where the video is used...then conveniently cut on or off at a very telling point.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts