Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D Howdy Pards!
I would like to first say, Thank You Graybeard and God Bless Ya!
For those that don't know about the Prayer Posse, I'll tell ya a little about it! it's a very easy Posse to join up with, as a matter of fact, yer probably already a member and didn't know it! If you have ever Prayed for a Pard, whether you knew them or not,,, Yer a member! all ya have to do is to
"Pledge to Pray" for anyone who needs a Prayer! and Pards, there's a whole heap of us that do! We have seen some mighty amazing results from the Prayers of this Posse! It kinda makes ya wonder if the Good Lord aint a Cowboy too! :wink: So Welcome Pards! Welcome to the Prayer Posse's Home Range!
Via con Dios!
Yer'Migo!
"Big Ed"

·
Premium Member
2,068 Posts
Welcome Pards! The Prayer Posse has a Home

Guess I need ta fall in with this group!

·
Registered
4 Posts

:grin:

Okay Big Ed... I'm here!

And now that three of us have gathered in His name, so's He!

Thanks for the heads-up... and prayers are already away for Lloyd.

BJD

·
Registered
187 Posts

Big Ed,

I was looking through the forum index and was pleasently surprised when I found this. I was thinking before I opened it .... "I wonder if Big Ed has something to do with this" ...... and it is great that Graybeard has allowed you to start this forum. It is wonderful! Thanks to you, Big Ed, for making it happen!

Jack

·
Registered
138 Posts
Prayers

:D Hello Guys,Thanks GB for the prayer site. I'll take all I can get.Only a true believer in the Lord would believe the things that have happened in my life through Jesus. Thank you Lord for hearing my Prayers and blessing my family in so many ways. I will be proud to be in this Prayer Posse.Now it is four of us.He only said two or more.I am CAL....

·
Registered
19 Posts

:D Sign me up. Ain't no way I can make it through this world without Our Savior Jesus Christ.
Thanks Big Ed and Graybeard

·
Registered
2 Posts

I'm in also!

Ed Teagle

Joshua 24:15 As for me and my house, we will serve the LORD.

·
Registered
141 Posts

Ditto!!!!!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
As for

Me and My house lord, We are yours. The only thing we can covet is prayer.....My family are a testimonial of the power. (little prayer, little results. much prayer,more results.) Remember to listen UP.

·
Registered
60 Posts

Just Checkin' in Pards. I'm ready to ride with ya.

Thanks GB and Big Ed.

·
Registered
453 Posts

:D Howdy Big Ed and everyone. I actually just recently found Graybeards wonderful website. I don't know why it took me so long, I live a sheltered life :)
Prayer Posse, yup you bet, count me in, because I know that prayers work.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts