Graybeard Outdoors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was at my local dicks and they had 444 on clearance for 180. They also had 4 44 mag for 280. When I looked at a few of the rifles the barrels were marked like a accessory barrel. Is that normal with the last run rifles? I asked if the 44 were gonna go on clearance. I was told not as long as they are still being manufacured. I told them they have been Handi have been discontinued. After playing on his computer looking for them to prove me wrong he gave up looking after not finding any in inventory. Said he would look into it. I'm hoping they get discounted. Then will get a few for Christmas gifts. Gonna go back Wednesday see if they are discounted. I can hope at least.
Themasonrypros (Rick)

·
Premium Member
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Update I am one happy camper went to dicks and picked up the last two 44 mag for 160 plus tax each on clearance I am one happy camper.
Themasonrypros (Rick)

·
Registered
935 Posts
every store seems to be different I found a whelen , afraid to go back to see if they have anything else I "need" like a 35 REM or 30-30 or .44mag, or either 7mm. what is the accessory mark? I need to look, mine dies shoot, except that $2 a pop takes some fun out of it.
I sure hope anyone with the ftp gets well, my nephew has a .270 with the Rem ammo disease as does another poster here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.