Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You twos ain't barkin in the right woods let alone up the right tree...its a good 1100 miles directly from Alb too Miles City. So try again. I'll give ya a hint; think of an easterly direction of initial travel

·
Registered
302 Posts
The old turtle head came and went and didn't even answer my turtle question thread. Must have been fantisizing about wacky dressed in drag. :eek:

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
Oh Boy

Sheesh you mean you went for cat trapping lessons fm Lynx? I knew your boy was catching all those cats...... P.S. Big motor and big tires dont = cats...... :-D

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Now the sly fox has reached the edge of the correct wood. Can any of you get to the answer of the original question?

·
Registered
123 Posts
SOOOOO....ducky...when you wear you "two piece"....do you have a veil to cover the middrift...or just let er hang...and....errrrrr where do ya put the taters..... :shock:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Two piece LMAO! and if in I was to I'd let er flop around.

So stinky, can you tell any how it is possible to turn a 600 mile trip into a 1200 miler? ...over two consecutive weekends???

·
Premium Member
3,084 Posts
Stay for a week,take in the wolf seminar,drive back home.1200 miles total.
Tom

·
Registered
302 Posts
If he's talking 600 miles round trip, and it's two consecutive weekends, my guess would be going, returning home for a graduation, wedding or something like that, then doing it all again the following weekend?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
OR[/color] driving there one week, like maybe a week early, going home and driving back the week of the convention. Now I ask you one and all just who is the more STUPIDER DUCK the wacky one that made just one trip or that stinky fellar.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
?

Duh i think the Slimey Snapper turtling Jersey willow willow wisp and the New Mexico Ducky Wookey get together on a looong road trip and discuss this. A bottle of scotch for the duck and jar of peanut brittle for the snapper! This would make a great story............. :eek:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Stupid duck...cant look a gift skunk in the mouth with out coughing up a 3/8 socket set.... :shock:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts