Graybeard Outdoors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is fantasic, I am finding out stuff every time I visit, allthough I can also lose a few hours here before I know it, thats not such a bad thing, is it? :p

·
Registered
176 Posts
:D Howdy, John! Guess who?
This is a good board - lots of very knowledgable fellers. Excellent site for info, once you get your .357.
Hopefully, you'll pickup some interest on other guns and calibers. Is there a limit on how many guns you can own down there?

·
Premium Member
10,748 Posts
Johnny_Revolver, welcome to Graybeard. Yes this is a great place. :D

·
Registered
143 Posts
On behalf of all the smilies, We welcome you!
:D :-D :grin: :) :) :( :eek: :eek: :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink:

·
Registered
1,918 Posts
Handgun General Discussion

Johnny_Revolver

Welcome To Graybeard Outdoors Mate, Glad to have you come aboard.
Jump in and join in the discussions...........Joe............

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bigdog57 said:
:D Howdy, John! Guess who?
This is a good board - lots of very knowledgable fellers. Excellent site for info, once you get your .357.
Hopefully, you'll pickup some interest on other guns and calibers. Is there a limit on how many guns you can own down there?
Lance: there isnt a limit on long arms apart from having a big enough safe or safes to hold them, once I finish my 6 months probation at the pistol club and get my concealable weapon endorsement on my firearms licence ( although I cant carry concealed, go figure ) I am allowed to purchase 2 handguns in the first 12 months, one air pistol and one `real`gun. I need to compete 6 times per year to keep a handgun, and after the 12 month progressive access to handguns process ( this despite 25 years of rifle / shot gun ownership ) I can purchase more handguns but must compete 4 times a year per handgun to keep them, there are different rules for collectors of antique weapons but this what I have to do to own one. I might add, that it`s never been a walk up and go situation with hand guns in this country, you`ve always had to be a member of a club and stuff.... Who`s got a spare room in America? :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts