Graybeard Outdoors banner

What bow do you shoot

13K views 58 replies 49 participants last post by  Mantihunter 
#1 ·
Lets see what bow you guys shoot. I shoot a Diamond Edge 55lbs. or a Alpine Silveraldo 70lbs.

#53 ·
Well, I kept the PSE Stinger for a couple more years and found a BUY on a new, old-stock Martin Silencer Pro that was a 2012 model and got it just before the 2013 season. The Silencer shoots even better than the Stinger did.

#54 ·
Now that Martin is reorganized and has some fresh blood on the design team, I'd be interested in seeing what they come up with for 2015. Their 14 lineup is a rehab of 2013 - the new management didn't have much time to launch a bow lineup, since the deal was finalized last fall. I really did like the looks of the xenon. Part of me wants to run out and scoop one up if I find a deal, but the other part of me wants to hold out and see what they have in the pipeline for next year.

#57 ·
Still shooting my Bowtech Pro 40. It's been an outstanding bow, and I've taken countless deer with it. Back in the day, I would get the latest and greatest bow out...but I finally settled down. The Pro 40 was the last bow I've purchased...and I don't see a new one in the near future.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.