Graybeard Outdoors banner
161 - 164 of 164 Posts
I used to test broadheads and post the results on several different archery boards. This was around 8 to 10 years ago, before youtube. Even had my own website. I have learned a lot about broadheads and how they work. I switched to the NAP Killzone a few years ago and have been very pleased. This head is durable, flys well opens fast and holds up. I have used just about every head on the market over the years and these are my current favorite for deer/black bear. If I were going to hunt bigger critters I would mostly likely move up to a premium fixed blade of some type. Muzzys are never a bad choice.

Switched to crossbow this year, had some Rocky Mountain Warheads but my buddy (and crossbow enabler) gave me some NAP Killzones. Have not seen how they perform on deer yet this year ... not for lack of trying, everyone is shy this year. I would like to try some Tooth of the Arrow fixed BHs as well.

161 - 164 of 164 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.