Graybeard Outdoors banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have not seen any post from him for a while did he get the boot or just missing for a while??

·
Registered
42,142 Posts
I heard that he was caught in a rather intimate embrace of sorts with a llama, animal cruelty???. Seriously, don't say his name too loud, he might hear you. POWDERMAN. :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Led astray by a llama? :) :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
11,066 Posts
It seems that quite a few of the guys have wandered off. Maybe they have found somewhere else to hang out. If anyone knows anything about where The Birdman of Auburn is or what has become of Crow Waxer and some of the others, let the rest of us know.

·
Administrator
26,061 Posts
He violated the agreement we had regarding him being allowed to stay. He is no longer a GBO member. He just couldn't avoid the personal attacks and name calling he promised to end.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Graybeard said:
He violated the agreement we had regarding him being allowed to stay. He is no longer a GBO member. He just couldn't avoid the personal attacks and name calling he promised to end.
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! [/color]

·
Registered
24 Posts
magooch said:
It seems that quite a few of the guys have wandered off. Maybe they have found somewhere else to hang out. If anyone knows anything about where The Birdman of Auburn is or what has become of Crow Waxer and some of the others, let the rest of us know.
The last I knew Crow_Waxer was in Iraq and don't know about Birdy

Sturgis

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the clear up on that Bill thats what I thought. Birdman said he would never go to a moderated forum so I think he was never here. I hope Waxer makes it out of Iraq ok he is a good kid and made a good member. Jim

·
Administrator
26,061 Posts
The Bird wore out his welcome here almost as fast as BM did. He too is long gone from this site. Had a problem with following rules. Seems he believes only in anarchy and not in living with rules. How me manages to stay in the military with such an attitude is beyond me. For sure he acts differently there than he did here. Waxer checks in when he can.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Birdie was discharged 05 Full Commander a year ago and left Kalitaxia for Nevada he runs some businesses and still hunts Aftrica.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I personally think "Bird Man of Auburn" was one of the biggest BS'ers I ever came across.
He had all these suppose it "combat tours" in the Navy, but when asked about them he wouldn't say when or where he served, except he was all over the world.
He had Bill Wilson rebuild a 1911 and then he fired one million rounds through it and it was just as accurate and tight as the day he got it back! :shock:
He was related to General Robert E. Lee! :roll:
The served Presidential duty with President Reagan (said this after Reagan died)!
He owned all these businesses.
Yeah, he talked a good game, the anonyme of the internet does seem to bring that out of some people!

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I never could figure out the President Lincoln thing he sure had a hang up about that. :shock:

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
jh45gun said:
I never could figure out the President Lincoln thing he sure had a hang up about that. :shock:
He probably knew him and had a bad experience dealing with him!!! :-D :grin: :)

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
HMMMMMMMMMMM Maybe :) :) :)

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
One of the best thing about this sight is that Graybeard, Matt and the Mod's keep it clean and will hold someone accountable if they break the rules. When I'm on this sight I don't have to worry about my daughters (my sons still to young) walking by and reading something that is bad, and that is really nice.

You couldn't even disagree with BOA. If you did he would start cursing at you and calling you names. That isn't going to happen here! :grin:

I never had any problems with Dali. I actually kinda liked him, he never bothered me at all. Having said that, if he violated the agreement he had with Graybeard thats his fault. Graybeard runs a great sight and he makes the rules, if someone is going to break them we all know whats going to happen!

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
New York Hunter said:
One of the best thing about this sight is that Graybeard, Matt and the Mod's keep it clean and will hold someone accountable if they break the rules. When I'm on this sight I don't have to worry about my daughters (my sons still to young) walking by and reading something that is bad, and that is really nice.

You couldn't even disagree with BOA. If you did he would start cursing at you and calling you names. That isn't going to happen here! :grin:

I never had any problems with Dali. I actually kinda liked him, he never bothered me at all. Having said that, if he violated the agreement he had with Graybeard thats his fault. Graybeard runs a great sight and he makes the rules, if someone is going to break them we all know whats going to happen!
You are so right and even once in a while us mods may get carried away on a subject but GB is right on it and tells us the errors or our ways. :) :) :) He never has been disrespectful about it though just reminds us of the rules or tells us to rectify the problem. He is a guy I respect as he stands for what he means. Jim

·
3,517 Posts
Oh Happy Day!

It's sad, really, but that made my night.

·
Registered
44,135 Posts
Ditto on that idea of a clean site...thanks GB and all...

About Crowaxer...Last I heard (on this site) he had gone to the far east..Okinawa perhaps ?

Sure would like to hear from that young man..."one of the few: the proud..."

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.