Graybeard Outdoors banner

81 - 83 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
more like the rights of powerful state Politian's vs powerful federal Politian's. Look at Cuomo in NY today or gavin Newsome in CA. State power can be just as corrupt as federal power. We are a country, America. thats what comes first to me. I am an American that just happens to live in michigan. I didnt serve michigan i served the UNITED States of America. Country will ALWAYS come before state to me. Matter of fact theres three flags on my pole. Top is the American flag. Under it is a trump flag and under that one is a michigan flag. There is many problems caused by states rights. Gun control over and above what the federal laws are, welfare programs for the lazy, taxes are heavily levied in some states more then others, legalizing drugs above what the fed government laws say is illegal and some even heroin. Look at the abuses states have taken this covid shut down and mask thing to. remember when you praise states rights that your giving the keys to the state national guard to a governor like cuomo and your giving liberals like in CA the right to force there state into buying solar panels for there homes and going so far as to even force you to buy electric cars and that doesnt even include there insane gun laws. Truth of the matter is states rights are cheered by us when conservative state governents are in place. Most so when theres a democrat in office. Switch that around and have a liberal governor and someone like trump in place then everyone hates states rights. This is the case in the south as well as the north.
I hear ya as someone who lives in the bluest of the blue states. Our governors are text book RINOs, (remember romney got his start in politics as MA governor), and the senators are national embarrassments; fraudahontas warren and co-author of the "green new deal", malarkey. As for the firearms? Forget that - as a WW2 buff l wanted to apply to the CMP lottery for the release of the 1911's, but the site says "not available in MA". Why do l continue to live here?Employment, as the Boston area does pay some of the highest salaries in the nation. Congrats on the Trump flag, l flew one off my boat all summer. If l had one in front of house or a Trump sticker on my car, bricks would be thrown through the windows.

·
23,105 Posts
Like you boat. Is it a grady white? Ive got a 23 foot boston whaler outrage with twin 150 mercs. Thinking of going something like yours thats more wife freindly. She doesnt like my tight spaced porta pottie. Wont be new though. Retirement doesnt give me the spending power i had when i bought this one. Probably sell it and spend the same on a used one with a cuddy.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Like you boat. Is it a grady white? Ive got a 23 foot boston whaler outrage with twin 150 mercs. Thinking of going something like yours thats more wife freindly. She doesnt like my tight spaced porta pottie. Wont be new though. Retirement doesnt give me the spending power i had when i bought this one. Probably sell it and spend the same on a used one with a cuddy.
LOL- exactly why we got the aqua sport with cuddy. For Mom and sister in laws needing the potty! Benefit for me, as l only use a 9wt flyrod for gamefish, the closed deck is a great casting platform.

81 - 83 of 83 Posts